“Always a pleasure”
Review of Chutima Therapy

Chutima Therapy
Ranked #4 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Chutima Therapy: Traditional Thai massage, Beauty & Day spa packages. A visit at Chutima Therapy promises to be a rejuvenating experienceAn ideal place to unwind, shape up and discover a renewed sense of well-being.An ambient treatment space dressed with contemporary Thai design in the heart of the beautiful and historic Brighton Laines. We provide a comprehensive range of massages and beauty therapies. From traditional Thai massage to holistic treatments, rejuvenating facials, waxing, nail, couples / duo massage and pampering day spa packages in Brighton. Every treatment is tailor made to suit your needs from our team of friendly, experienced massage and spa beauty therapists. They will cater to all of your pampering and wellness needs, using our exclusive and natural thai spa products; MT Sapola
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have used this place a few times now and would recommend it to anyone. I am so ticklish that I'm not keen on the light strokes of a normal beauty rooms massage, so always opt for a deep tissue massage. I lived in London and always had a tai massage and I must say for the price and service this place wins hands down. It took me a while to find a decent masseuse and now I wouldn't go anywhere else. I always feel relaxed from the moment I walk in and the staff have always been polite and friendly. X

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MrsToB

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rude!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

So its my mum and dads pearl wedding aniversary next week and my dad wanted to do something nice for my mum. He wanted to have a look first so went down there on his bike he is a window cleaner so had all his stuff. Anyway as he was standing outside one of the staff shouted at him telling him they don't need a window cleaner! All he wanted to do was book an appointment for my mum. How rude is that!! Safe to say he won't be spending his money here and won't be recomending them to anyone either. I suggest that the manager reviews the kind off staff they employ!!

Visited June 2014
9 Thank hannah25g
chutimatherapy, Owner at Chutima Therapy, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear hannah25g,

In this circumstance, it was an honest misunderstanding. The staff on that day were shocked at the manner in which your father chose to bang on the window outside to get their attention. They assumed he was trying to sell his services as a window cleaner. More confusing was that he did not enter the shop like most people.

We assure you all our staff are polite and attentive to all our clients and have a good relationship with local business people. The genuine reviews we receive are the a testament to this. This was clearly an isolated and unusual incident that does not at all reflect on the service we actually provide.

Your father was apologized to on that day and again we are sorry if he is still offended. In which case we would like to be happy to arrange a time to apologize again in person.

Best wishes,
Chutima Bellan
Founder
“Wedding Anniversary Treat”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had left it a little late to book this anniversary treat(!), but Nok managed to fit us in at the end of a busy Saturday. My wife had the Thai oil massage and I had the traditional Thai massage for 90 mins each. I asked for a firm massage and Joey delivered! My wife found the yelps of pain amusing as Joey discovered hidden knots and tension in my calves and my shoulders.
My wife enjoyed her massage, and found it almost like meditation as her mind quietened and channeled thoughts presented themselves.
We used to live in Thailand (6 years), so it was lovely to go somewhere and enjoy Thai style massage together with the wonderful scents of lemongrass etc. We bought some lemongrass oil from their shop as well.
I know from experience (and also as a practicing reflexologist) I need regular massages. I'm going to tray and make this more of a monthly than annual treat ;-)

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A perfect treat”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We came here for my sisters hen, choosing the one treatment package. I am so glad we came here, everything was brilliant and we had such a wonderful time. The staff were excellent, very friendly and made you feel welcome. I had a hot stone massage which was the best I have ever had ... It was so relaxing and the room was lovely. Some of the girls and facials which they also highly rated. I think it is very good value and I would definitely come back again. Absolutely brilliant!

Brighton, UK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Miraculous”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

After a punishing week at work, my body was wracked with enough aches and pains to last the weekend. In desperation, I booked a massage at Chutima on Friday evening. The therapist was calm and professional, as you would expect, but her treatment nothing short of a miracle. First thing on Saturday morning, my sore muscles and joints have completely healed! I've had many types of massage in my time, but nothing compares with this. Thank you, Pra at Chutima.