Not really frequented many budget hotels but this didn't seem like one at all. They have really tried hard to please from emails before you arrive to say that it's difficult to find the entrance (and from the pre-arrival email this was made relatively easy).
A nice touch was when I got up to the room was the receptionist calling up immediately asking if everything was ok and whether anything needed doing - never had this before, and especially in more expensive hotels.
Room was a big size (I only requested single and it was large enough for three), v quiet and no particular issues, beds and pillows comfortable. One gripe would be that internet access by wifi is a tad expensive (10 pounds for 1 day).
Breakfast (not included per night's stay) had a good selection in the morning, pleasant staff to introduce you around the buffet.
Otherwise very central location, easy to get to the Brighton Centre for a conference which is only about five mins at the seafront. Many good restaurants two or three mins to the east of the hotel and to the west there's a large shopping centre as well as various independent shops.
Would definitely stay here again if I went back to Brighton. I'm sure the level of service is as good as or may better a lot of more expensive rivals. All the staff worked hard to be polite and helpful. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel