Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel
Legends Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$245
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
2,781 results
All reviewscar parkcentral locationfamily roomexcellent locationkey cardgood nights sleepgood sizebudget hotelnight's sleeproyal paviliontrain stationsea frontfew minutes walkspacious roomshort breakdouble bedinns
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel was right in the middle of town, the perfect location for a weekend away. Near the shops, theatres, restaurants and cafes. No need for a car. Lovely walks on the promenade and on to the pier for a blast of fresh air. Hotel was excellent, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Checked in early and was able to leave luggage. Checked out early and no problem with leaving luggage to collect later. We did not eat in the hotel as we were meeting friends and knew of particular restaurants we wanted to use but the restaurant facilities looked good and this would not prevent me from using them in the future. Altogether a good city hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

We booked for a week to get away for my wifes birthday. On the first night the fire alarm went of and the whole hotel was evacuated. It turns out a shop unit below had a gas leek which the fire brigade turn out to deal with. The hotel organised free drinks in another hotel. Handed out towels to try and keep people warm and had a free buffet once it was all over. The management on duty that day deserve a huge pat on the back for this and other issues they had during the day

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

we stayed here for 3 nights,but didn't fully appreciate the location until our arrival ,its right in the centre close for absolutely everything inc shopping the lanes and the fantastic seafront.Its also a very clean friendly comfortable hotel with very friendly knowledgable staff to assist with local knowledge etc.I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I booked three rooms on line for myself and two operatives. My two operatives arrived at 6pm and could not check in because I (the card holder) was not present. I did ask if I could give my details over the phone (they had them anyway) and was refused. One of my operatives paid for two rooms on his card with a view that this would be refunded when I arrived and paid for all three.
This was a challenge in itself: it took 50 MINUTES to get a refund and for me to get checked in. Neither the receptionist or the duty manager had clue on what they were doing. I finally finished checking in at 11.45pm!! Having to pay via two seperate transactions!!!
Next morning we noticed that my operative had not been refunded the correct amount.This was another saga taking almost an hour!!! Outrageous!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Rooms were ok. The veiws of the city from room windows were not that stunning. breakfast was good, parking was expensive. Otherwise all the usuals as with any premier inn: good bathroom and toilets ,clean. Good proximity to city centre.

Room Tip: There are less expensive parking spaces in the city centre, a bit of 10 min walk from premier inn. So best to google for it rather than paying an expensive amount for parking
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo