I was on a night out in Brighton and booked this hotel as it was seemed good value and was central to Brighton. Check in was quick with a very polite receptionist. My room was on the 5th floor and it was spacious and quiet as I was so high up, it had a big double bed, desk etc, tea and coffee and the bathroom was nice. The room was very clean. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud, lovely Egyptian cotton duvet and lots of different pillows in the room. It was heaven after a night out!! Breakfast was lovely, all you can eat /drink for about £9. The girls in the restaurant were all very friendly and even let me nip out to the shop to get a newspaper even though it was 1050 and breakfast finished at 11. Nothing seemed too much trouble for the staff at this hotel. Check out was midday and they have free view tv in the rooms so all in all, I didn't want to leave!! Then to top it off, they give you a discount for parking in the NCP carpark, 2 mins walk from the hotel. I will DEFINATELY stay here again. I really couldn't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel