We've just stayed 2 nights in a family room at this hotel and for the price I can't see how it could be beaten. Our family room had one double bed, one 'real' single and one kind of camp bed single which admittedly was rather lumpy and toast-rack-ish but we padded it out by folding the duvet double. It was fine for a light child. The place is really, really central so all Brighton has to offer is on the doorstep. Our first night, a Saturday, had us next door to very noisy neighbours (OUR bed was rocking at several points if you get my drift) and when I asked the staff the next morning if they were checked in for a second night and explained the issue they refunded the cost of the room for that night! Apparently you are 'guaranteed' a good night's sleep - even when the issue was beyond their control! Just now they're having a refurbishment, so are rather at sixes and sevens with the staff working out of a tiny booth on the first floor, but they were absolutely fabulously helpful and friendly, working under what must be trying conditions - the queues to check in and out and ask anything were often quite long, but their helpful and polite attitude never faltered. The only tiny snag is that being so central and on a mainish road (although the hotel really is quite with no traffic noise) it is not possible to park outside to unload or load luggage. I suspect we will have got a parking ticket as we had no choice but to stop on a double yellow line in a bus lane to load in our cases at the end of our stay. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - super cheap, super staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel