Stayed here for a mid week break - great location in the middle of Brightons shopping area. Easy walking to the Pavilion , Pier, the Lanes and North Laine. Hotel itself is a little unassuming - entrance is between a subway and a "Pound Store " from memory - would be easy to miss ! Check in is on 1st Floor - although no signs to really indicate that. Assistant was very helpful and decided to move us to another room as we would have been surrounded by a hen party ( a regular event in Brighton these days) . However this seemed to cause some system problems but we eventually ended up with a nice large twin on the 7th Floor with partial views over the sea and the pier.
Room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable - sound proofing and air con worked very well. However there was one major problem - the lift stops at the 6th floor so needed to climb a fairly steep set of stairs to get to the 7th. Why would anyone design a building with a lift that doesn't reach the top?? Not a major problem for us as we were travelling light - but if you have heavy bags - or problems with stairs then avoid the 7th floor.
Breakfast was fine most mornings - good variety and replenished frequently. Downside on last morning was that we followed two large hen parties in who kept getting to the food before we could !! Judging by the look of some of them I didn't want to argue - especially the rather large tattooed lady who thought 8 sausages constituted a balanced diet!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're rarely more than 10 minutes from the action when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Brighton City Centre. From the lavish Royal Pavilion and buzzing Pier, to the lively lanes and brilliant boutiques, discover this seaside city's many surprises right on your doorstep. And there's plenty more to see if you've got a little extra time. People-watch on the legendary beach, dive into the Sea Life Centre or try your luck at the races. Then when it's time to wind down, enjoy our tasty Thyme restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Important info Bedrooms are insulated to minimise possible noise disturbance in this major city centre location. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee will be charged. Please note, the disabled rooms at this hotel have baths only. No wet rooms available. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: Directions to hotel front - From A23, follow signs to City Centre. Turn right (filter lane) at lights before The Royal Pavilion onto Church St. Take 1st available left onto Portland St. Continue to end of the road then turn left again. Hotel entrance will be on your left. (sat nav BN1 1RE) Directions to RCP Car Park - From A23, turn right onto North Rd. Continue along North Rd until you reach RCP Parking on your left. Discounted rate of 10 GBP per 24 hours is available to hotel guests - please validate your token at reception. This car park is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. (max height 6ft). Car park sat nav BN1 1YR Transport and local information: Brighton Centre Concerts & Conferences The Lanes Shopping Royal Brighton Pavilion Historic Site Brighton Train Station 0.25 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel Brighton
- Brighton Premier Inn
- Brighton Inn Premier Travel