Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel
  • Pool
Blanch House(Brighton)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$160
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$138
US$123
Travelocity
2,782 results
All reviewscar parkcentral locationfamily roomexcellent locationkey cardgood nights sleepgood sizebudget hotelnight's sleeproyal paviliontrain stationsea frontfew minutes walkspacious roomshort breakdouble bedinns
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This time we had rooms 436 and 437. Lovely and quiet at night!
Fabulous check-in with Geoff - Thank you! Premier Inn have got an excellent employée there!
Only comment was from my son who was gutted that there were no little pains au chocolat at breakfast!
Apart from that ... Brilliant location and another great stay!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed one week in Brighton. Different hotel every night. This was by far the cleanest, friendliest and best value for money (dinner, breakfast, room). And walking distance everywhere you want to go in Brighton.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed here for a mid week break - great location in the middle of Brightons shopping area. Easy walking to the Pavilion , Pier, the Lanes and North Laine. Hotel itself is a little unassuming - entrance is between a subway and a "Pound Store " from memory - would be easy to miss ! Check in is on 1st Floor - although no signs to really indicate that. Assistant was very helpful and decided to move us to another room as we would have been surrounded by a hen party ( a regular event in Brighton these days) . However this seemed to cause some system problems but we eventually ended up with a nice large twin on the 7th Floor with partial views over the sea and the pier.
Room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable - sound proofing and air con worked very well. However there was one major problem - the lift stops at the 6th floor so needed to climb a fairly steep set of stairs to get to the 7th. Why would anyone design a building with a lift that doesn't reach the top?? Not a major problem for us as we were travelling light - but if you have heavy bags - or problems with stairs then avoid the 7th floor.
Breakfast was fine most mornings - good variety and replenished frequently. Downside on last morning was that we followed two large hen parties in who kept getting to the food before we could !! Judging by the look of some of them I didn't want to argue - especially the rather large tattooed lady who thought 8 sausages constituted a balanced diet!!

Room Tip: Avoid 7th Floor if you don't like stairs (lift stops at 6!)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was in Brighton one night and needed somewhere to stay for the night or two.
I went up to the reception and a skinny talk Eastern European women was at the desk. I asked for a room, very Rudely and in a condescending manner she said no I asked why she shrugged her shoulders and said we don't have any rooms. I asked if she was sure and she offended that I asked and reminded me she was the manager.
I left, got in my car. I got out my trusty iphone and went on their site. They did have rooms available, the first night was £160ish while the second night was £52. I booked with my card and went back in to the reception in a space of 5 minutes. Same lady at the desk I asked if she was adamant she didn't have any rooms. She said no. I then gave her my booking number. She had no explanation.
Anyway I stated the two night and left.
One month later I got charged an extra 150 on my card.
When I called up and asked what this was for they said that in the terms and conditions which I had electronically signed I had given them permission to do that. I asked why,
here is the good bit.
They said that the cleaners saw evidence of me smoking in the room and they had to clean out the room and that they weren't able to rent it out for a day.
Why I said this was the good bit is that I don't smoke neither does my partner who I was with.

Customer service is a joke they basically said that I was lying.
I will never stay with this company again
Your better off going to one of the local honest BnBs where they have experience in one to one customer experience

• Stayed: August 2013
WhitbreadHotels, Online Social Media at Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I looked for a hotel near to Symphony Hall and this came up. Based on commenst from others we decided to book and we were not disappointed. The hotel is close to the center of Birmingham, has excellent rooms, is very quiet and has extremely friendly and helpfull staff. We often go to concerts in Birmingham and this will be the hotel we choose in future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple