Premier Inn Brighton City Centre Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
2,766 results
All reviewscar parkcentral locationfamily roomexcellent locationkey cardgood nights sleepgood sizebudget hotelnight's sleeproyal paviliontrain stationsea frontfew minutes walkspacious roomshort breakdouble bedinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my family booked two family rooms for 8 of us. There was lots of room one big double bed and two single beds. The location was great if your there for the beach it's only three or four minute walk. But there are so many great shops next door which aren't as pricey as they would be on the pier so it's great for location. Service was great from the staff. And the rooms are comfortable not stylish but I find comfortable wins over style!! Great night sleep every night. They even let us leave our luggage there after checkout to go see Brighton for the day. Overall a great stay at this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Very central to everything. Big clean room, nice shower, very comfortable bed and a lovely breakfast.no noise from outside at all in room 319. Extremely courteous staff. Can't fault it. Very good value for money.

Room Tip: Quite room 319
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

the hotel looked a little off-putting at first sight but once inside you couldnt fault it the service was excellent all staff helpful and kind the room was above average the breakfast was first class there isnt anything i would change i will point out you get 30 minutes free wi-fi after that you have to pay its not dear but would rather thry charged and allowed for that on the booking and saved me the bother

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My sister and I stayed here for 1 night for a hen do.

We were in room 401, which had a double and single bed. The room was very large, with plenty of room. The shower was also good.

Only issue was door to the lifts. There are a few doors separating the rooms to the lift area, however as this room is located very close to these it can be slightly noisy at night.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My fiancée and I stayed for one night recently. Having stayed here before, things we're of the usual high standard. We parked in the NCP car park near the hotel. A discount of 25% is offered on an overnight stay compared to the normal cost. First impressions of the room was excellent. It was absolutely spotless. The bathroom as well was gleaming. The only negative I could give regarding this stay was that the air con would not give any heat. I can only assume this was because it was being controlled centrally only to provide cold air as we were in August! However as I am sure many of you are aware we do have some chilly nights and some heat would have been nice.

Location of the Inn is excellent, as you can get to most places just by walking.

We always make the this our first choice when wanting to stay in Brighton.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple