Hudsons
Malmaison Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$265
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$252
  • Beachfront
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$175
Travelocity
US$151
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The Lanes Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
All reviewsguest houseb bmy partnerstay there againbooked last minuteenjoyed our stayparking permitsmall fridgecomfy bedstreet parkingtown centrerooms are smalltea coffeecentral brightonper dayroyal pavilionchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My wife liked it-good quality modern decor, good price.
I didn't-feet hung over end of bed (I'm only 5ft9-medium), could hear neighbour singing through the wall (early eve), bathroom door had visible gap on hinge side. Though note this was the loft room, so of course was a bit cramped. These were just minor nuisances. What spoilt it for me was the surly, sarcastic attitude on the phone. I phoned when I could see we wouldn't make the 4pm booking-in time. Owner "How long will you be?"; 'half an hour' I said; "That'll be an hour then" he said in a highly sarcastic tone. God forbid anyone turning up later.
I see a similar comment in October.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank yendordo
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed in room 5 ,clean and tidy, nice powerfull hot shower ,wife impressed with the decor and the very comfy four poster bed ,good breakfast, plenty of facitlites in the room and the owner arranged parking permits for us which is pretty helpful in Brighton, The B&B has a good location so we didn't have to walk far at all .We would definitely stay there again...

Room Tip: we liked room 5 as it had the four poster in it!
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This B and B is a delight. The rooms are small but extremely well equipped. We booked last minute and had an excellent continental breakfast. Food was fresh and delicious. The minibar is superbly stocked and really competitively priced. It's minutes from the seafront and Betty the host is very friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate in returning. No need to look anywhere else.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 7. Well equipped
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This guy should not be in the hospitality business, he has a nice little guest house but his whole attitude was rude and aggressive before we even arrived. I tried to cancel after speaking to him, but unfortunately the money was already paid!

4  Thank a g
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I recently enjoyed 3 nights in Room 8 at Hudson's Guest House. The room was compact but well furnished and decorated- the very antithesis of chain m/hotels et al. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the en-suite shower room perfect for my needs. Located close (less than 10 minutes walk to the Pavillion) to the centre of Brighton and even nearer to the more eclectic Kemptown, Hudson's is ideally situated for people/parties wanting to get out and explore. Staff are considerate, polite and experienced- and seem glad to offer information and tips if asked. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends