“Fine”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Nothing much to say really, ie no particular complaints! Not too slow, food quite good, pricey but not bad, music (oh for silence!) not too intrusive.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Went here last night for a meal and we weren't disappointed. The food was lovely. Great menu. My brother asked if they could adapt one of their recipes as he wanted a particular sauce with chicken instead of lamb and they said it wasn't a problem. They are even thinking of putting it on their menu now. My partner said his meal was the best curry he has had for a long time.

Staff were really friendly and prompt service. All in all a lovely evening. My only criticism would be that the decor is very dated. But you can forgive that as the food is good.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Was on. Brighton got work purposes ( see review Hilton)
Wandered up the impressive restaurant lined Preston street. This is a great location for choice of cuisine . Opted for this establishment mainly because it was daily empty !
However I was not disappointed.
Spotlessly clean establish Ment . Food really good.
Chicken chat to start spicy and well cooked with a light puri .
Half tandoori chicken sauce and excellent side veg. All washed down with 2 bottles of ice cold cobra . Staff attentive and pleasant
Would recommend .

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went to this restaurant last night with my husband, we read the reviews and a lot said that it was very good well we soon fou d out otherwise. We where offerd some poppadoms what with being British we love any free so we said yes but later discovered on the bill that you in fact have to pay for them, we had two starters butterfly chicken and onion barges they where terrible so dry and expensive there was also some salad with these starters that where brown and horrible luckily my Indian husband over heard some of them talking about getting the salad used up as it had been out for a while and was turning bad (why we didn't leave then I don't know). when the prawn arrived I was shocked to see that there was just the one and it was £5 not impressed. The main dishes came over there was a couple of bits of meat floating around and the sauce was so watery. The atmosphere was okay and the waiters seamed nice, overall this delightful so called meal came to a whopping £70 including drinks and service. I do not recommend this place anyone selling this restaurant to other people with positive reviews obviously has not tried a decent and reasonable priced curry.

2  Thank Spamfritta
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Popadoms were as you'd expect, starters seemed overpriced and rather dry in texture (microwaved?). Main dishes were watery and didn't contain much meat or any other content. Glad we didn't have desert as the meal was +£70 for 2 of us including 2 drinks each. Would've been peeved if this was a £25 take away. A last resort.