“Best Ice Cream We've Ever Had”
Review of Scoop & Crumb

Scoop & Crumb
Ranked #3 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer the largest ice cream Sundae Menu in the Uk with over 55 lipsmackingly creations.We make award winning ice creams and sorbets on the premises.We offer a the largest selection of hot dogs in the city from the Chilli Cheese dog to a Blood Hound - very big and tasty.We source as many ingredients locally as possible to support our local community. Established in 2007 Our plan was to create the coolest ice cream cafe on the South Coast, specialising in providing amazing ice creams and sorbets and the most jaw dropping ice cream sundaes. Our goal is to create a fabulous place for you to come a visit with your friends and family and get treated to something unique. We have luckily since opening featured in the national press, TV and have won national awards for our ice creams for the last three years running.A great altenative place to celebrate for the young and slightly older..
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I found Scoop and Crumb when we were staying in Brighton during our honeymoon. We live by the best ice cream shop in Minneapolis and had no idea that we would find a place with even better ice cream. I still think about how utterly amazing the honeycomb ice cream was. When we come back to England, we're going to come back to Brighton and go to Scoop and Crumb, even if that's the only thing we do in Brighton.

1  Thank Legend339
Jonathan D, Owner at Scoop & Crumb, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Wow what a super lovely review!!! congratulations on getting married and if you come back let me know and the ice creams are on the house. I Wish you best for your future together.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The amazing variety of ice-creams, sauces and toppings means your own imagination is probably the only limit in choosing what to have. All of the ice-creams and cakes are made on site and the freshly made waffles are wonderfully fluffy and light, and huge!

We didn't sample the cakes but they looked amazing. The staff were friendly and our daughter's single scoop cone was treated with as much care (and a free paper flower) as our more expensive treats.

The only disadvantage is that the shop isn't very big so it can be tricky to get a table and you might have to wait a short while to be served, especially on sunny days. So beat the crowds and have ice-cream for breakfast!

1  Thank Skittykitty

Hi there, thanks very much for your great review, very pleased you enjoyed the ice creams, waffles and spotted are nice cake selection. Our staff always try to take care when serving everything, from a single scoop up to the Die Happy Sundae. So if you sit in we will serve your ice cream in a bowl with a waffle, doiley and proper spoon at no extra charge - unless you want a cone of course.

Good tip about coming early however we do have a spacious upstairs and we also take bookings!

All the best and thanks again

Reviewed 30 March 2014

had some of the best ice cream i have ever tasted here!, my daughter had a coconut flavoured ice cream and it tasted creamy and delicious, we saw some amazing ice cream sundaes coming out as well, and value wise its very reasonable for what you get.

2  Thank JONMCINERN

Hello there, thanks very much for your kind review really appreciated. Very glad you liked our Super Cool Coconut ice cream, we use a mixture of coconut milk and creamy ice cream to create the best balance. It sounds like you also spotted some Sundaes being delivered while you visited. For your reference we have two Sundaes that have Coconut ice cream, one is the Dixie Snowball and the other is our Bounty Sundae - both delicious. But you can mix and match any ice cream with any flavour so you can add Coconut to anything you fancy!!

All the best and thanks again

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I am shocked at the really negative review below, I have only ever had great experiences here and so have the other reviewers by the sounds of it.

Anyway onto my review - I just wish we had somewhere like this in London! I moved from Brighton to London last year and really miss all the little shops like this. Their ice cream is delicious, I love the variety, that fact that all the ice cream is FRESH and the fact that it's not just plain boring flavours like chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. My mum doesn't really like ice cream but every time she came to visit me in Brighton to insisted on going here, says something about the ice cream then, it must be good!

I am not a massive ice cream lover I prefer sorbets but here I will gladly eat either. Also the waffles are delicious mmm. Everything is reasonably priced, not too expensive.

My boyfriend took me on our first date here so whenever I think of that I automatically remember Scoop and Crumb, I thought it was such a thoughtful date... even if I am 22! I had the biggest sundae known to man and waffle on the side to this day I still remember it.

I can't wait to visit Brighton in the summer and get ice cream from here! Keep making great ice cream please. Also I always found the staff helpful and friendly.

2  Thank ElleP283
Jonathan D, Owner at Scoop & Crumb, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Hello and thanks for your great review its great to know we have spread some happiness and some great memories. Plus glad we converted your mum into enjoying ice cream. Hope to see you when you come and visit again.
All the best

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The food is extremely good. Friendly staff. Ice creams are beautiful. Hot dogs are delicious.
And one thing is exceptionally tasteful - drinking white chocolate. Actually - this place is a good reason to drive from London.

1  Thank Dominik1978

Hello and thanks for your great review we love people from London! Really glad you liked our hot dogs, they are certainly not the average and are packed full so guessing you left feeling nicely full in your tum plus a white hot choc fan as well, its a popular drink. Thanks again hope to see you next time.