“Brilliant tour of Brighton and this is coming from a Brighton born and bred local”
Review of Brighton Rocks!

Brighton Rocks!
Ranked #18 of 42 Tours in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: 'Brighton Rocks!' is the UK's alternative tour company and we operate the UKs No.1 London to Brighton Day Tour (our signature tour) with options to visit the Royal Pavilion, Sealife Centre and Devil's Dyke.We also created 'Brighton's Hidden Mysteries Tour' - a breakaway from the traditional style of city tour that better reflects Brighton’s status as a maverick city of subterranean ‘strange goings on’. Covering Brighton’s curious esoteric connections with witchcraft, stone circles, underground rivers, magic rituals, secret societies, concealed tunnels, druidry, alchemy, time travel & the quest for enlightenment. Revealing magic symbols that encode secret archetypal knowledge within the city’s architecture - symbols that can be traced to ancient civilizations. All delivered with an element of comedy.Every Wednesday we run a country walk - and on dates to suit for groups.In Brighton we operate as an outdoor group - Sunset/night walks, country pub walks, outdoor activities, camping trips, walking holidays, city tours, social events, etc.Our London based sister company 'Britain Rocks!' offers world class custom designed tours for groups to any destination.' We are more than just a tour company - we are a diverse and creative community of local professionals, students and visitors of all ages and backgrounds from all over the world'
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My boyfriend surprised me with a tour of Brighton and I thought seriously??? I've lived here for 30 year, what???? Well I'm about to Zzzzzz.

But how very wrong was I. The tour was awesome. Lee the guide went into so much details and thought outside the box quoting things and telling secret hidden stories about the town.
As well as being comical a great laugh he showed us a pathway in kemp town I haven't seen before with a tardis in it.

Loved the secret parts of Brighton and had a great trip, would recommend the tour :)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This tour was very informative, quirky and fun. It provided access to many of the hidden areas of Brighton led by a very knowledgeable tour guide, Lee. It left me wondering about how many more fascinating stories and tidbits that Brighton hides from the untrained eye. Each point of the tour interlinked well, Lee was very happy to answer any queries and provide further information as required. Each of the tour highlights evidently had their background explored from anecdotal tales through to the hard graft of determining the viability and reality of the tales, markings, tunnels etc. The tour is highly recommended, will appeal to a large audience, heighten your curiosity to explore Brighton and all of its hidden mysteries and provide you with some interesting stories to share with friends and family.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The tour exprience was great! I have been leaving in Brighton for 3 years and with Lee's tour I saw another dimention of this city - mystery, codes, secret pathways. I really recommend it!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The tour was great fun and an excellent way of spending a couple of hours. The tour guide Lee had certainly done his homework and seemlessly linked interesting and unusual facts about Brighton, mysteries and alchemy into the informative tour that showed me unusual places in Brighton that I had passed by many times before and had not known that they had existed. Loved the mindreading! Recommended.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

What a fantastic fun filled and very interesting evening!! It was great to see the side of Brighton many people don't know about. This tour is highly recommended as it is so informative, extremely funny and quirky.
The amount of research lee has gathered for this tour to make our evening a pleasurable experience was nothing but brilliance, packed perfectly into 2 hours it doesn't drag on, you are always informed of local histories, myths and folklore whilst at the same time taking in great views of the city.
So, if you do visit Brighton...roll up!! roll up!! for the magical mystery tour....

Thanks again for a great evening.. BRIGHTON ROCKS!!!