“clever business”

Ranked #55 of 1,165 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

perfectly located for business meets and concert visits and perfectly reasonable menu- but never sparks any emotions in me other than envy for marketing mastery - ok service, mediocre to ok food - absolute definition for 'average' in the best pooossible taste - would never refuse an invite there but unlikely to be my choice- sorry

There are newer reviews for Cote Brasserie - Brighton

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Having eaten previously at a Cote Brasserie in London when I saw this one I was fairly sure it would be a good place to eat - and I wasn't wrong. Great atmosphere, and fantastic service. We had just missed out on the three course deal unfortunately, not realising it stopped at 7 but we had a lovely, reasonably priced meal. I asked for the service charge to be taken off so it could go directly to the waitress as she went out of her way to be helpful. I would always be pleased to visit a branch of Cote Brasserie.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

During the month of July, we had the pleasure to eat at Cote, Brighton several times and can only sing their praises in every aspect.
We were arranging a surprise visit of a family member and they graciously went along with the plans for the surprise, including letting someone pretend to be the waiter! Each time we went we enjoyed not only the food & drink, but the staff who are friendly, efficient & very good at their jobs.
Whoever is in charge of the hiring...well done! You have hired some absolute gems, Helen who is one of the managers (I think & if not, should be) is fab. She is so friendly & helpful & is willing to go along with your needs & one of the waiters, Eduardo who served us a couple of times was great. He too was efficient, friendly & never made you feel you should hurry along.
From dinners for 4 to groups of 13 we continually had great food, great service & enjoyed the atmosphere.
We all highly recommend this restaurant & envy those family members living in Brighton who can visit anytime.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I entertained a client for dinner. Everything was wonderful…even though they didn't understand what a gin gimlet was…champagne is so much more appropriate!
I had the fish parmentier; and it was outstanding. I loved it. The service was attentive, but unobtrusive.
I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Busy, buzzy and very good food every time. Best creme caramel around. Either lunch or dinner service is quick which is great when you either go back to work or go to the theatre. But staff never rushes you if you just enjoy your time there with friends.