It's an excellent venue with a great menu. Despite a problem with our order which was dealt with very well the service was good too. The only problem was that because it was a warm evening the windows at the front of the restaurant were completely open. This has the desired effect of create a nice breeze, but unfortunately also meant the front of the restaurant was filled with cigarette smoke. I don't understand why when the windows are open that they can't just stop people smoking completely.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.