“The Brighton Story Tour - Excellent”

The Brighton Story Guided Walk-Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 39 Tours in Brighton
Brighton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Brighton Story Tour - Excellent”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This tour was extremely interesting! Our tour guide was very well informed. He gave us a good understanding of the history of Brighton and the colourful people that have been part of this history. I would highly recommend this to any tourist here, I have been here on four separate trips and I am glad I now know the history behind the city! Thanks for a great afternoon, Annette.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank 33HappyCamper33
seagull9, Owner at The Brighton Story Guided Walk-Day Tours, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
I am so pleased you enjoyed your tour. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

norwich
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A well worthwhile wander”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Despite having to bring our luggage with us (badly planned on our part!) we thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Interesting, fun and knowledgable, as a former resident of Brighton I learned things, and saw some places I hadn't appreciated before - we never look up enough. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
seagull9, Owner at The Brighton Story Guided Walk-Day Tours, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your tour and thanks for taking the time to review it.
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Nice light hearted interesting tour!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

I did this as part of the festival. I've lived in Brighton for many years and still found out lots of interesting sights and stories. Julian promised not to stand around at each stopping point and talk for twenty minutes at a time-he didn't and was great fun with good local knowledge. The tour lasts around 90 minutes and takes in sights around the pier, lanes and the Pavilion. Excellent! Julian also does other tours includung the ghost tour; will check this out!

1 Thank alanchip
seagull9, Owner at The Brighton Story Guided Walk-Day Tours, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review, it is much appreciated.
Ocean Grove, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Informative stroll around Brighton”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This tour was both an informative and entertaining way to experience Brighton. Our guide Julian lead us through Brighton's streets and lanes to learn some of the towns secrets. Half of my tour group were actually from the Brighton area and even they learnt things about places they see on a regular bases. I would recommend this tour to everyone heading to Brighton, its an easy walk over 90 minutes.

3 attraction reviews
“A Journey Of Discovery”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

We did this walk on the 16th of May and the weather was glorious. We were led around some city landmarks, through twittens where lay undiscovered shops by me who has lived in this city for 14 years and hadn't quite realised. A knew of twittens and these ones I was led through I had never walked before. The tour was informative and well presented. The tour was also an eye opener seeing a black cat on the side of a building that I had passed a thousand times and not seen until it was pointed out to me on this day. Well recommended at an affordable price.

Visited May 2013
What a lovely review, glad you enjoyed the tour.