“Amazing food!”

Price range: US$8 - US$63
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I visited Yum Yum Ninja with my partner for a bit of Sunday grub and was not disappointed. I ordered the crispy pigs ears, hot and sour soup and the deep fried octopus and everything was outstanding, the octopus was immensely flavourful and extremely interesting, hot and sour soup was piquant and just the right level of spicy. Service was wonderful and as part of their Sunday deal we got 50% off the bill by becoming members so the total came to just over 50 quid for 3 dishes each, a glass of wine and two virgin cocktails, extremely goo value for money and super tasty!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

all the food sounds interesting but some of the delivery does not meet expectations, the only really good dish was the beef which was excellent, the rest just did do it for us and its not cheao. One thing which did stand out was the service, there was always someone near or checking up we were Ok. If the food had come up a notch it would have been a lovely evening, shame !

Reviewed 7 November 2013

The sharing platters and dim sum is lovely, and the summer cocktails were great. The service if anything was over-attentive, but on a quiet afternoon what do you expect. Would definitely recommend for a quiet lunch or dinner with friends.

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

This restaurant had been on my list to visit for some time and unfortunately apart from the service, the duck breast and the well made Bloody Mary's, I won't be coming back any time soon. Most of the food I tasted from my dishes and other people in my party were bland or just too sweet, the miso soup was far too salty and was left by most people in my part who were eating from a set menu.

After my first set of starters I felt that it was risky to spend money on the bigger main dishes such as the lobster just in case it was a disappointment and a waste of money, however, the duck breast was cooked well and was tasty but the overall whole experience was nothing to rave about.

Yum yum ninja as a restaurant is a good concept, but, I feel the kitchen perhaps needs to sharpen its skills so that it can bring the restaurant to where it needs to be.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We booked one of the separate rooms for a group of 18 of us for a hen do here. We went for the £25 a head set menu, and were overwhelmed by the food. Although there were little plates, there was so much food to share and we were all stuffed. The food was delicious; cooked and presented brilliantly.

The service was also impeccable, with drinks arriving within minutes, and constant attention from staff despite being away from the main restaurant. Would highly recommend the cocktails! Everyone was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a good time. Thank you Yum Yum Ninja!