“on the expensive side but great food!”
Review of Yum Yum Ninja - CLOSED

Yum Yum Ninja
Price range: US$8 - US$63
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“on the expensive side but great food!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

we love the food and cocktails here but can really mount up if you dont watch what you spend!! lots of great delicious dishes but best to visit when you feeling flushed so you can really enjoy it!

• Visited January 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“30 pounds a head, lots of sour seaweed, we left hungry”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

A group of us had dinner here recently on a set menu at 30 pounds a head. The portions were minuscule. As finger food for size zero models it might have worked, but for a group of friends in Brighton to party (something the restaurant was fully aware of) it was beyond disappointing. The waitress was very sweet, but what use is that when everyone leaves the restaurant hungry? Really bad value for money. I would advise other customers to avoid the set menus at all costs, the only plentiful portion we saw was the sour seaweed which frankly was pretty awful. When we were asked if we'd like some desert (not included in the 30 pounds a head) our reaction was "we haven't had our main course". Avoid.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kwandwe
Poole, United Kingdom
“Will definatley visit again”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Polite staff, helped me with my coat and bag as I struggled downstairs with a rather large cocktail.

Food melted in your mouth, A little hidden Gem in Brighton.

Definatley visiting again..

Do what we did and buy a few dishes to try I would recommend the Squid - this comes with chilli jam which just melts in your mouth.
Best advice I can give, if you are unsure as to what you fancy ask the waitresses they are happy to help and really know there stuff!!

Excellent all round x

Best to go with friends x

• Visited April 2014
“A hidden gem in Brighton”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This is my favourite place to eat in Brighton, great with friends or for a more intimate meal. Food is amazing. Tapas or meal. Brilliant for sharing. Love it!

Hertford, United Kingdom
“Melt in the mouth food!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We visited on the recommendation of a friend. We weren't sure what to expect and upon entering I was initially struck that the tables were long communal tables rather than individual ones (like in Wagamammas) which I hadn't expected. As it was our first time we found the menu a bit daunting and so asked the waitress to help us out with our order. We ordered a good selection of dim sum and meat dishes. I have to say that the meat dishes in particular were cooked to perfection and totally melted in the mouth. All the food was amazing and worth trying if you are in Brighton. The cocktails also were unusual and really flavoursome. We would definitely go again.

Visited April 2014