“Not as good as before”
Review of Yum Yum Ninja - CLOSED

Yum Yum Ninja
Price range: US$8 - US$63
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chatham, England, United Kingdom
“Not as good as before”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This us the second time eating at Yum Yum Ninja. Last time I gave it 5 stars but this time it seemed to gave lost its exciting edge. I was tempted to give it 3 stars but felt it was (just) better than average. I don't know what it was that made it fall flat. Yes it was a bit annoying to gave to ask twice for our wine. Yes the food was cooked well but it was a tad on the bland side. And I think that is what it was-a bit bland-and maybe nothing was going to match the black cod from the first visit.

Visited May 2014

“Great menu and good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good, varied menu choice. friendly service. Private rooms are great for parties/ special occasions. Asian fusion.

Visited February 2014
London
“Bad atmosphere and surly staff”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Came for dim sum with friends in the day. Staff were surly and unwelcoming. The dim sum menu had a good selection (sweetbreads and crispy pigs ears for example) but food was pretty bland. Also there was some kind of rave going on upstairs (it was 4pm) so the music was pumping.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Ninja bar - one word - Fabulous! ”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Let's set the scene, 1 beautiful bride to be dressed as baywatch's CJ, 8 Geordie lasses and 1 inflatable Mitch, as a group coined 'Brighton watch'. Add a 5am start, and fast forward to 3.30pm when we arrived at the ninja bar for our cocktail making class with the lovely Paul and Luke.

This was always going to get messy, however the boys were fabulous! And well prepared to deal with any shinanigans!

They made sure that everyone was involved and enjoying themselves as well as offering lots of insight, tips and making literally they best cocktails I have ever had!

The tuaca crumble was just amazing! Classic Brighton! We will be introducing a bit of tuaca magic to newcastle!!!

The Expresso martini woke everyone up (however Paul and Luke may have regretted this later!).

The mojito cooled us down. I'm really sorry guys I can't remember number 4 other than it contained elderflower, prosecco and gin, and was delicious!!!

The sex on the beach (love on the pebbles!!!) challenge was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen!

All in all an absolutely fabulous afternoon, one that neither I, any of the girls (and probably Paul and Luke) will never forget!

Absolutely worth a visit - I for one will be back as soon as I can!!!!

London, United Kingdom
“on the expensive side but great food!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

we love the food and cocktails here but can really mount up if you dont watch what you spend!! lots of great delicious dishes but best to visit when you feeling flushed so you can really enjoy it!

• Visited January 2014