“If you like ice cream, you must visit here”
Review of Gelato Gusto

Gelato Gusto
Ranked #6 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Wow - what a great selection of ice cream. I went here for the first time this afternoon and the choice was fantastic, in the end I went for 2 scoops, one pistachio and the other white chocolate and raspberry. Both were fantastic especially the white chocolate and raspberry.

They are thick and creamy but not heavy. I think they rotate the flavours fairly often and there are some Halloween related ones at the moment like Cinnamon and Pumpkin but also more well known flavours like strawberry and vanilla. The girl serving was friendly and I can honestly say it was one of the best ice cream's I've had. I will definetly be returning and maybe trying something a bit more different next time...!

1  Thank oliblob

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Fantastic place, great ice cream with just enough other things to keep everyone in the family interested. All the normal flavours plus unusual things dreamed up by someone with a flair for ice cream. Don't go anywhere else!

1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This place is almost perfect, it is a bit a shame it is so small. I am a definitely a fan, you'll find there the best ice cream of Brighton !

Reviewed 2 October 2013

My mouth drools just thinking about this place, when you get here if there is a little que get in it, its worth it. with flavours from popcorn to rich chocolate what's not to love. The salted caramel is one of my many favourites. If your watching the weight I recommend the pimms sorbet. Its so pretty in this place and I love to support a well run well done independent business.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I'm not much of an ice cream fan, but given the weather we had in August I couldn't resist popping in for a scoop of something creamy and cold and I wasn't disappointed. The choice they have is amazing, and the portion sizes are something else. I was super greedy and went for two scoops, not quite understanding what that would mean for my poor waistline- the ice cream was creamy and delicious without being too milky (I'm not a fan of dairy tasting products in general) and it took me about 45 minutes to actually finish the beast I was presented with. I would highly recommend visiting for a gelato if the mood takes you, but be warned, my one experience here put me off ice cream for the rest of the summer, just because it was so delicious and rich I couldn't face the idea of another one for weeks!