“AMAZING ice cream”

Gelato Gusto
Ranked #7 of 35 Dessert in Brighton
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Reviewed 23 June 2014

we stopped by this shop that had a queue of 15 people in front of us (thought that was an indication of how good / popular it was)
Boy were the queue right !!!

trip advisor sign in the window too !

Amazing flavours - highly recommend the salted caramel ice cream mmmmm

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best place to get ice cream in Brighton and I've yet to try any where that beats it. The choices in flavours are massive and ever changing with some unusual ones thrown in too. We went for Cappuccino (strong but not overpowering), Blood Orange (tart and sweet at the same time), Coconut (better than the average), Cherry Cola (very strong) and Lychee and Rose (The favourite of the lot!). In my opinion this is a must visit in Brighton!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Good choice of icecream, reasonably priced and friendly staff. My favourite icecream now :-) lots of flavours to try, either in a cone or tub!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Truly amazing, with ever changing flavours and a loyalty card! This is always on our go to list whenever we have guests as it is one of the highlights of Brighton.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This lovely little place has the best ice cream I have ever had. Hugely recommended! Staff are lovely, can try before you buy also. My favourite is the watermelon sorbet, I always choose that one even though I have tried many of their ice creams. Even went to Australia and there watermelon sorbet is nothing compared to Gelato Gusto. Have to go here!