“Best Massage in Brighton” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Revitalise

Revitalise
Ranked #16 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Health Centre offering Pilates, Yoga & Power Plate Classes as well as deep tissue & sports massage, beauty, such as laser hair removal, waxing, laser lipo, facial, Manicure & pedicure & alternative therapies such as Reiki or Acupuncture
Redhill, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Massage in Brighton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Revitalise on the Western Road is lovely, as Milly P says the rooms and the staff are really welcoming and warm.

Ask for Sue - she is both professional (she is trained in and uses a wide variety of massage techniques both therapeutic and relaxing) and a lovely caring person ......,and after a lifetime of office work my back has never felt so good!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank crow71

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Must have deep tissue massage with Ingrid!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Yesterday afternoon after a long, freezing cold shift I was treated to a massage with Ingrid. She immediately put me at ease, making the extra effort to make the room really welcoming with soothing music and using her own massage oil concoction.
I have an old whiplash injury in my neck and work at a desk, so I carry a lot of tension in my back and shoulders. During the massage I felt relaxed and the tension that bothers me daily melt away. The best thing is I still feel the benefits a day later and had the most amazing nights sleep in ages.
Definitely recommend to friends and family- so cheap! Two massages for £45 can't wait for my next visit :)

Visited December 2013