“nice place”

Istanbul EV Guest House
Ranked #64 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 May 2014

i enjoyed the food,location,room was clean. service was very good
i would recommended.
i would like to come back next year.also it is really good price when you compare to the other places at the weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank D. G

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Im a traveller, travilling with my husband, booked istanbulev but i wasnt really sure after reading few reviews,but i made a very good choice of staying here,im really happy that i stayed here,also staff were great. Thanks and im recommending this place ..,,,

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Lifto
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I ve stayed there with friends for the weekend, ive really liked the room as we paid half than other expensive hotels around.Room was clean, staff were lovely, i had full english breakfast in the morning, location was perfect, walked everywhere. Yes I would stay there again;))

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Wrightstaff
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I spent 7 days in the Istambul Guest House in Brighton. It was sunny and this guest house is located very close to the beach, so it couldn´t be better. I booked the room with breakfast included and I have to say that is pretty good also. Clean and rooms quite nice. Finally, I want to tell that the best thing was the staff, very very kind, always trying to help you in all that they can. Thanks very much. I enjoyed a lot my stay with you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was very concerned after reading the reviews on here but we needed somewhere cheap just to get our heads down.
£60 for three of us to stay inc breakfast. So we were not expecting much.

We arrived late and the staff were fine with this. The location was fabulous. You would pay more for this alone.

The room was nutral and clean with en suite and tv. Tea and coffee facilities. The beds were comfy with clean sheets. The breakfast was nice enough for the price and the waitress was lovely.

The only downfall was the walls were thin and we could hear noises in the night . But to be honest it was no where near as bad as these awful reviews which I find very unfair.

If you are expecting the raddison for this sort of price this place is not for you .... If you are expecting cheap, clean, friendly, central location and value for money then the Istanbul will cater to this.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I arrived here with my daughter to find it the kind of place a homeless person would come for a night off the streets, I am by no means a snob and I have stayed in some fairly rough places but this is one of the worst, I was most shocked at how good the reviews were considering how bad the place was!
I was kept up all night by men in the room next door, some one repeatedly knocked on the door through the night, there was no place to move, the shared bathroom didn't even have a shower and as for cleanliness well.. Like I said, just good enough for a homeless person however for the price there's plenty of other places near by MUCH nicer!
We didn't even stay for breakfast through fear of food poisoning/catching something.
Disgusted!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank ijhart
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Istanbul butik hotel is central of Brighton. It is good price and nice location.Staff are very helpful and friendly.they have a nice service and breakfast.
Istanbul hotel rooms are not a lot so it s not busy and crowded so it s quiet to sleep better.There are single and couple rooms.So it s your choice.
Hotel location between two area so you can go everywhere easier.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple