“Good Job We Checked!!! But Really Good Spelt Pizza!”

Pizzaface (Brighton and Hove)
Ranked #314 of 1,189 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 March 2014

After reading the reviews about delivery, we decided to ring and give our order and go and collect it (we live 5 minutes away).

We were pleased to see that our pizza was ready when we arrived, the only problem was I had asked for a spelt base and they hadn't done it so we had to wait for them to redo the pizza. In fact, they redid both.

Once we got the pizza home it was lovely, both had a different one each and both were amazing. We'll definitely be going back, just not ordering over the phone next time!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Delivery pizzas are very tasty, not as piping hot as I'd like but great pizzas. Pleasant service both in taking the order and in delivering. Quite pricey.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The first time i had Pizzaface it was lovely but the second time the service was lacking.
Delivery was estimated at 50 minutes but after an hour and 10 i rang to find out where it was to be told they'd been out to deliver but couldn't get through to our flat, i'd given instructions on the phone of what buzzers to press and given my telephone number 3 times while ordering but no one bothered to call.
When they came back with the food it was cold, i suggested a discount because of the service only to be rebuffed, the best i got was that my comments would be passed on. We haven't been back to order since
When the pizzas arrive and they're hot they're lovely

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Adored pizzaface when it first came to Kemptown, some of the best pizzas I have eaten. The quality and service has dipped terribly over the last few months and after ordering a pizza tonight I felt compelled to write this review. The pizza I ordered was delivered cold, and it was a sloppy tasteless mess. Such a shame. I am now having toast for dinner and the pizza is in the bin as even my dog turned his nose up at it! Thank you for the good times pizzaface, but one too many bad pizzas over a period of time is not good enough. I will not be back but wish you success.

Pizzafacepizza, Owner at Pizzaface (Brighton and Hove), responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Fiona N,

I am very sorry and sad to hear that you feel this way about Pizzaface. It has always been our aim to offer great service with equally great pizzas to match and we have gone through many changes recently which have been very challenging for us to overcome. It is certainly not an excuse and we know we have made many mistakes in the past few months, but we are always trying out new ways to fix and improve them. It would be really useful if you'd be able to email me at feedback@pizzafacepizza.co.uk with any particular outstanding points which have prevented you visiting us recently. We rely on all feedback from our customers to improve and cannot do so unless we can have open conversation with them.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can progress.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I've never had such a delicious pizza since I left Italy!
All right ingredients, very good dough, fresh basil and cherry tomatoes! I couldn't believe it! Thank you!