“Superb Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 September 2017

This place is to die for. Great food, superb choice, fresh ingredients and friendly efficient service. As takeaways go this place should be the blueprint for everyone. The basic pizza choices are excellent but you can always adapt to your own particular taste. Once you've used them once your details are on the system so no need to keep repeating delivery details. Unsurprisingly this place gets busy as it is very popular and deliveries can be a little slow, but the food is always delivered piping hot and as fresh as can be in my experience. It's always best to factor in a wait time when ordering and the staff will tell you the approximate wait when you ring. We have ordered from here many times and never had a bad experience. A great place, highly recommended!

1  Thank Harry C

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a take away pizza place with a difference. It does the best regular or gluten free pizzas you will come across.
The selection is not large , but each item is done to perfection. They will do half an d half , all one size and so delicious to eat.
A little expensive but worth every penny. I highly recommend this place for food.

P.s. Try the ice cream as well

1  Thank VGMF
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Opted for the meat head one loaded up with lots of toppings and freshly made before my eyes , they have a great selection of pizzas with many additional toppings that you don't find in many places .
Garlic bread with cheese is equally as amazing it's nice and thick a big must has to be done !

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Didn't have to wait long for service, the people there were friendly and quick.
Brilliant 'Jakub' pizza and a 'meatbox' salad box. Generous servings and toppings, good flavour too. Would recommend.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I would give this place more than 5 stars if I could, the pizza was just amazing!

I went here with my husband during a visit to Brighton for out "Mini-Moon" we were just looking for a casual dinner on our last night and stumbled across this absolute gem.

I had the "Parma" with beautiful prosciutto ham and mascarpone and my husband had the "Meathead" and a garlic bread to share and we just cannot fault either of them. We took them and ate them on the beach and it was just the perfect evening.

Thanks Pizzaface, we will be back!

1  Thank Gemma G