“Good location”

Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good location”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

First visit to this coffee shop, thought we'd grab a quick coffee while we waited for a bus. Nice central location opp clock tower, coffee average, staff quite friendly, no time for food but seems like a varied selection on offer.

• Visited January 2014

Bournemouth
“Yummy cake and coffee”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

No idea this was Peter Andre's coffee shop until I saw his picture on the wall and calendar for sale! Fab friendly service order brought to the table and
reasonable prices -good,
comfortable atmosphere. I also witnessed staff being friendly to others opening the door and offering to move tables to accommodate a large double buggy.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank evielou99
Southampton, United Kingdom
“James”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

We live in Southampton, so when we visit Brighton we make a point of going to Peter Andre's and we have never had any problems, all they need to do now is open a NYCC coffee shop in Southampton and we would keep it open!!

Brighton
“Friendly staff & good variety of snacks”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Have visited this cafe on a couple of occasions now. Each time I have found the staff to be ultra friendly and polite. There's also free wifi which is handy too.

There's also a good selection of snacks and treats, including Vegan and Gluten free options, which is great. Only problem is the last two times I've visited, they've run out of Gluten free cakes. Come on guys, make some more!

Still like this place 'though. Would definitely return.

• Visited October 2013
“Hands down, worst coffee I've ever tried”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

So this place wins something in my eyes, the worst coffee award. I was dubious even as I approached the counter and saw the machines which dispensed your drink at the push of a button, no barista craft involved. I enquired about the coffee and they stated they ground their own beans so thought I'd at least give it a go. I had a macchiato and my fellow coffee lover had an Americano. I managed to finish mine but after two sips of his he was done. The coffee just tasted vile. This pretentious place even had a sign on the counter stating "say no to bad coffee" so hey follow their advice please. There are dozens of actually good coffee place in Brighton worth your hard earned money

Visited October 2013