“great venue”
Review of Concorde 2

Concorde 2
Ranked #9 of 123 Nightlife in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Concorde2 - Brighton's #1 Live Music Venue & Nightclub Nationally recognised as one of the UK's most forward thinking venues (including winner of Live UK 2010 and Music Week 2011 for UK's Best Venue), Concorde2 is proudly an independent, family run business. Concorde 2 is home to a state of the art L-Acoustics sound system, lighting systems and a continuously diverse cross section of events throughout the year, having been a host to some of the best bands and artists in the world for over two decades.Steeped in history and located in a listed Victorian building, C2 is programmed over 3 rooms with a comfortable capacity of 600. We take pride in the reputation we have built as a friendly, welcoming and professional venue, and we hope to see you soon at C2.
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“great venue”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We have been to a few gigs hear now and we always have a fantastic night every time.
Loo's could do with updating but other then that top marks.

Visited June 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Consistently great place for live music. Saw From The Jam last night and although full it was still possible to get a good view; even from the bar! The acoustics are great as are the staff.

Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best Brighton venue”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My favourite Brighton venue - slightly scuzzy, unpretentious, standing only (which is the only way to see a live band in my opinion) and great acoustics.

The bar service is acceptably polite and fast especially on busy nights.

I ALWAYS have a warm welcome at the entrance, I pick up tickets from the door, it is very efficient and there is never any hassle. Just what you need when going to a gig.

Toilet facilities are not great. They used to be really nice and even had Molton Brown hand wash!!! Now you are lucky if you have a lock on the door. Time for a spruce up of your facilities please. Come on C2 - sort it out - if it wasn't for your skanky toilets I would be giving you 5 stars!!!

Visited November 2013
Tring
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Best In Brighton !”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The wife and I come down to Brighton every now and again to see a gig and we love the Concorde 2,it is a perfect small/mid size venue,they don't absolutely pack people in,even on a sold out show and the sound is always fantastic.
What I also like is when you enter the venue you enter a room which you have to walk through to get to the main hall where main bar is,it's quieter in there when the band are on but they have a big screen on the wall so you are not missing out if you get thirsty,nice touch.there is a smaller bar in the main room but it can sometimes be very hard to place orders when the band is on due to noise.
Drink prices are reasonable and there is always enough staff,something which drives me mad in other venues when you have to queue for ages to get served,all the staff are really friendly too,which again is very rare at most venues !
Great place looking forward to next visit.

Visited December 2013
Canterbury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wish we had one like it where I live......”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Not being a local this was my first visit to see Half Man Half Biscuit. What a cracking little venue, not too big, good sound, local beer, if I lived in Brighton I'd be a regular.

Will definitely visit again when I'm down that way.

Visited October 2013