A Room With A View
US$252
  • Beachfront
The Granville Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$132
US$163
US$138
Travelocity
The Lanes Hotel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Breakfast included
US$151
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$98
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscoffee machineb bwhite roomroof terraceoff street parkingblueberry pancakesgreat view of the pierfull englishmarine paradebreakfast was deliciousfresh fruit saladbrighton pierrobes and slipperssmall hotelmain roadlovely roomcomfortable bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We would highly recommend his hotel having stayed here for a weekend in August. It is in a prime location, the staff were very welcoming and attentive. The decor is lovely, the whole place is spotlessly clean and the bed is the most comfortable I've ever slept in. The breakfast was excellent. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable stay and well worth the money.
If we had to make one tiny negative it is that there are tea and coffee making facilities in the room, but only the first drink is free. I expect to pay for alcoholic and soft drinks, but not really for tea, coffee and water. Only a minor detail and it didn't spoil a lovely stay. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Not quite a hotel, not a bed and breakfast, something in between, close to the beach and the attractions, beautiful rooms, gorgeous views, sometimes noisy at night but bearable, earplugs are provided, excellent staff, personal touches, very clean, very contemporary yet modern.
The homepage is very unique, reserving a room a delight.
Breakfast is just perfect, good choices and quality. The coffee machine is great.

We rented bikes at The Amsterdammer and biked to Newhaven and walked along the beach to the right and the left. There a lots if things to do and places to see in and around Brighton and A room with a view is perfectly located.

We will definitely book 'a room with a view' again when in Brighton.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I do love a room with a view so when looking for a hotel in brigton and this hotel came up I just had to stay there and I definately got my view, stayed oct 2013 with my partner for my birtday we had a double room with a balcony,it was beautiful great bath and shower room,loved sitting watching the sea and the hustle and bustle of Brighton ,this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Was lucky enough to book this property on a recent trip to Brighton. Room was a bit on the small side but the views, comfortable bed and redone bathroom made up for it.
Amazing view from the room, ask for a view of the wheel + pier! Small fridge in the room and a store just up the street.
Breakfast was included and excellent with unlimited espresso machine to make anything you would like along with a full English and other options for food.
Location was outstanding, able to walk everywhere. Bus to Heathrow is easy walking distance as well.
Service was top notch as well with the price being in line or less expensive than the other options I researched in the area.
When I return to Brighton, I look forward to staying at A Room With A View.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pier + wheel. Amazing sunsets!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EastCoastJedi
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I wanted somewhere close to all the attractions and with a view of the sea if possible.Wanted a nice place as it would be my partners first visit there.
Looked at lots of different ones and used this site to make my decision,This B&B got excellent reviews and they were definately accurate.It was right on the front,excellent view from our room and on site parking which was a massive added bonus, as others I looked at had nice rooms etc but cost an extra £30 a day for parking.
As soon as we arrived the young lady who greeted us was helpful,polite and so friendly.The room was great and there was also a fan in our room,so I did close the window at night as the traffic cabe noisy.We did not require the ear plugs supplied.lol.
The shower was lovely and the breakfast was delicious I had the full english and my other half had cereal and the samon and scrambled egg,all lovely.
So if you are looking to visit please try here as I would definately recommend it for a lovely relaxing stay.

Room Tip: We had a good view in room 3 on the 1st floor but there were rooms with balconies avaliable which I would of liked.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple