“Great fish & chips”

Add it.
The Plaice in the Square
Ranked #560 of 1,176 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is our local chippy, excellent takeaway also the restaurant is very nice with good service.very good portions

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Found the service excellent in the small and homely restaurant area. Food was well cooked. Have no problems recommending.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

The menu offers all the things you would expect, plus a couple of non standard entries such as meatballs. The staff are usually polite and friendly, and orders are completed quickly and correctly on the whole. I've forgiven them for missing my peas in my first takeaway order as this was the only time that ever happened and I've visited almost 29 times since then!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been visiting this fish and chip restaurant for a number of years and will drive some distance out of my way in the certain knowledge that I've never had better. The fish is cooked to perfection always. The restaurant is spotless. The service is impeccable. The only negative is that credit cards are not accepted, but once you know this, it isn't of consequence.

Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

If we don't use JR's we always come here for our fish supper.
Probably the best organised chippy around ,service and quality are always first class.