“Fells like home!”

Pop Pie
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pop Pie is the first and only traditional Greek pie - pastry shop in the U.K. launched in Brighton on October 2012. We offer fresh Greek traditional pies & pastries which are made with Greek ingredients like authentic feta cheese and fresh spinach. Unique pastries like ham, bacon and cheese brioche or cheese burger calzone are one of our finest different tastes. We are open every day from early morning up to late afternoon offering you a delicious breakfast or a tasteful lunch along with your favourite coffees, teas or beverages. You drop by, we Pop Pie!
Reviewed 12 April 2014

That spinach & feta cheese is probably one of the best I've ever gad! The staff is very friendly and their coffee is just perfect(you should try "freddo espresso")! Great prices and really cool enviroment! One of my favourites!

2  Thank Manos C

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have walked passed here numerous times and not been in until I read the reviews on here.

When I did go in I was served by a friendly welcoming man and ordered the vanilla pie. He even checked that I wanted cinnamon and icing on it, which I appreciated. The pie was warm, gooey, sweet and delicious.
Well worth a visit as the atmosphere was also great and even though you are not far from the town you feel relaxed.

1  Thank brighton01
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I been there last may and I had feta and spinach pie . it was very delicious , totally satisfied with the taste and service . If you are in brighton it is a must visit

3  Thank Hema_r90
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Read about this place on Trip Advisor and was so intrigued we called in today (21 December) for lunch. The reviews were not wroun at all as it was a most fascinationg experience. The staff were really polite, friendly and most helpful. The food can only be described as simply delicious. Your supermarket standard hole filler will never be the same again after this. The menu changes monthly so no need to think it will always be the same. But be warned you get one pie which you think is a little meagre. It isn't as they are really filling. My wife and I are very much looking forward to our next visit which will not be very long in coming. Our son is a taxi driver so we phoned him to pick us up as it was pouring hard. He asked for us to get him a couple for his break. Later he was as enthusiastic as us saying the most unusual and tasty pies he has ever had. He will also be a future customer. My wife made the comment it must be the cheapest lunch I've ever bought her. When I paid the bill I agreed as I could hardly believe the low price I was charged. Well dine Trip Advisor for the reccommendation.

1  Thank Roger S
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I visit here often and would highly recommend to pop in for a visit. Firstly they have the best spinach and feta which is my favourite, although they do a great vanilla pastry which compliments nicely with their frothy latte. They also have very warm and friendly staff. Always introducing new flavors so keeps it exciting. A really good find. :-)

1  Thank Greeneyedolly