“New owners means this is now my favourite hangout”
Review of The Geese

The Geese
Ranked #145 of 1,133 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Brighton, United Kingdom
“New owners means this is now my favourite hangout”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Not only has it been decorated and looks great but the food is fantastic and the staff really nice. It re-opened a few weeks ago and i've already been a few times and planning a group visit for the amazing Sunday roast.
I didn't think i could get so excited about bangers and mash but their food is well worth a visit for.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Bethan A

“Awesome!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

After changing hands I was a bit worried I would no longer enjoy going to my local. However the new owners have made the place feel even more like home. The atmosphere is lovely, there is a wide choice of drinks and the food is excellent, so much better than it was before. They specialise in sausage and mash now, and there's so many different kinds to choose from!! They do two meals for £10 on a Wednesday night which is perfect. I'll look forward to next week as well as trying my new local roast dinner!

• Visited September 2013
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere, wonderful food”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Love going to the The Geese, has a great, cosy atmosphere and friendly staff.

Good selection of local beers and the food is delicious. I recently tried the nut roast which has a great flavour and my husband was very pleased with the roast pork, excellent crackling!

We often take advantage of the 'burger and a pint for £6' offer on a Wednesday evening. The food always surpassses expectation and for that price I defy you to find better or cheaper in Brighton.

The bar staff are welcoming and accommodating. Highly recommend the place!

• Visited January 2013