“Great music and bar”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Stumbled upon this place last night and had a fantastic evening listening to live bands. The bar is well stocked with imaginative ciders and beers and the bar staff were great. Really relaxed atmosphere, loved it.

2  Thank Drizzy

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have had some of the best nights of my life here! The Blind Tiger is my favourite Brighton venue by far. It has such a great vibe, and seems to attract the loveliest people. It's unpretentious, the staff are all really friendly and security guy is probably the nicest in Brighton.
It has introduced me to so many wicked bands I would probably never have heard of. I love that whenever I go, I seem to make new friends. It's the kind of place where everyone is dancing, even the bar staff!
The Blind Tiger Club totally has my vote - if you are in Brighton, check it out!

4  Thank BrightonTilly90
Reviewed 23 June 2013

It was my first time at the blind tiger last night and it has to be said that this place is spot on!
It has a unique interior and the staff were all really friendly. We saw the rhythm of the city and they were amazing! Everyone was dancing , the atmosphere was alive and everyone was just having a good time. Can't wait to go back!

4  Thank Miss g
Reviewed 7 May 2013

very friendly, great live bands, very eclectic. even the bouncer is friendly! ive been about 10 times and always have a great time, make random friends and dance with the bands.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Simeon D
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is a venue with great music, a friendly atmosphere and not at all pretentious - a rarity these days in Brighton.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction