“Not amazing”

Add it.
Como Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 July 2013

There was nothing that was BAD exactly but found food a bit underwhelming- it tasted fine but not interesting and did not think it was presented with much care. Also waiter was rather offhand.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is a OK restaurant, a bit prices, menu option are not that great, I know we was in a Italian restaurant but the menu should be plain English, had to keep on asking the waiter for the meanings, bless her she was great, was not that busy so I think this is way the service was great, presentation of the food is good, taste and freshness of the food good, they had no stakes left, some of my colleges were not happy, over all don’t expect merciless from this restaurant when see the setting and layout you might be a bit disappointed. But there is nothing negative and no complains.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

We popped in yesterday evening with friends and their 3-year-old son (my godson) for early dinner. Service was impeccable, friendly and courteous and fast. The menu is quite extensive, I think there's something there for everyone.
My godson's pizza (from the children's menu) was amazingly tasty, one of the best pizzas probably I've had outside of Italy! I wanted a smaller portion so I opted for the fried brie and asked for fries with it, it was delicious. My friends had the salmon fishcake and carbonara, they both enjoyed their meals. My husband had the fillet steak and said that this was the best steak he has ever had in the UK - and he is quite choosy when it comes to a good steak.
My godson even got some ice cream from the waiters after dinner.
The restaurant is beautiful, service is impeccable and the food is extremely tasty - I would definitely recommend this restaurant and we'll return for sure!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Had a lunch me and my 8 year old daughter, I had a set menu which was cheap and good choice my daughter had the kids menu , which I was jealous about her chicken escalope was amazing fresh and tasty , service was really good , if ever in Brighton again would defo return

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

It is one of the best places in Brighton to eat Italian food, soup , pizza was good, steak also good, the staff are friendly, for sure in our next trip we will go their