“Waited an hour for my order!”
Review of Toast of Brighton

Ranked #74 of 78 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I often go to Toast for lunch as it's nearby my workplace. Never had any complaints before however the service on my last (ever) visit was appealing. When I arrived I was the only one there and placed my order of five sandwiches for myself and colleagues. However, a queue began to form and I was told by a member of staff I would have to wait while they 'cleared the queue'. I waited for an hour, watching other people with multiple orders come and go! When they finally got around to my order, they had run out of chicken and offered me turkey instead! I was given no apology and am so disappointed with the service. My colleagues and I will no longer be ordering from here unfortunately.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Toast has a great selection of sandwiches however i fancied something quite basic this lunch time- its quite good but by no means great and coat 4.25!! Advise order off the menu to avoid di
apointment!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I went to Toast of Brighton in my lunch break at work. I had Winnie's Wonder Baguette and this was fantastic. The chilli jam was particularly good. It was a quick service too, which is always good when you are on your lunch break. Will be going back.