“Loved it!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Henfield
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Loved it, although was glad I had a 30% off voucher! My daughter & I both had the chicken with 2 salad choices. The chicken was a large breast, on the bone, in a delicious honey glaze - a very generous piece. We both had tabouleh, my daughter had red peppers stuffed with soft cheese & I had roasted Mediterranean vegetable salad. The salads were generously spooned onto our plates & there is no way we could have eaten more.
All that frustrates me is how much it is necessary to pay for tasty healthy food - those 2 meals, with no more than tap water to drink ( which is available from jugs & glasses at the end of the counter - nice touch) cost £11 after the discount. Completely ironic that the restaurant is opposite McDonalds where we could have eaten badly but for half the price.
We both liked the decor - minimalist but with funky thick varnished wood table tops.

• Visited August 2013

Dudley, United Kingdom
“Amazing food - really good value for money”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband is dairy intolerant and struggles to find much that he is able to eat whilst 'out' and is frequently met with indifference or rudeness when asking advice re menu ingredients. The staff here were really helpful and there were several dishes from which he could choose.

Visited August 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Tasty food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

A wide range of dishes are available from small savoury pastries to full meals, both meaty and vegetarian, all displayed on the counter for you to choose. The service is brisk. The seating is functional rather than plush. There is a take away service.
The prices are very reasonable for Brighton.

Pulborough, United Kingdom
“Amazing salads”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We found Foodilic in Brighton the other day. Amazingly delicious salads, very imaginative..spinach and mushrooms with walnut dressing/ spicy chickpeas and roasted sweet potato/ aubergine slices grilled with cream cheese/lentils and beetroot. Wow! So cheap too. £6.95 buys you a plate piled as high as you want AND you can go back for more if you are not completely full! Highly recommended for a quick and healthy lunch.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“amazing quality-prize”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Today has been my second time in this restaurant and has been even better than the first one. I have eaten a honey-lemon glazed organic chicken leg with a couple of salads and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. I have taken as well a glass of watermelon juice and a coffee, and everything for less than 10 pounds.
I will come back again