“Cozy cafe with delicious coffee”
Review of Cafe Marmalade

Cafe Marmalade
Ranked #27 of 1,315 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It's new. Was previously called Hudson and Bridges
Reviewed 22 June 2018

It’s a spacious & calm resting place with comfortable sofa .The service is good. The cake and capaccino coffee was hot and refreshing

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Every single time I visit Brighton I always go to Cafe Marmalade for breakfast or brunch. The food is delicious, shakes are fantastic and service is the best.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We eating out regularry cafe’s/restaurants and today it happen first time to visit this lovely place .First of all what you can see is a lot of customers waiting for a table .Sign of a good service or food...It goes very fast and even they were full we were sitted by polite waitress.Me checked our menu -it was nice and simple as it should be ,but very oryginal and you can probably always find something for yourself .We both had scramble eggs with salomon and green machine drink(healthy fresh juice made from veg and friuts) Waiting time just few minuts and food arrived to the table.Great presentation ,quite big portion and what is most important sooooo freeeshh ingriedients and very high quality.Eggs so yellow like I remember only from the past 20 years ago from village fried on butter as it should be without using microwave... ;) Salmon nice and rich i colour and flavour.Bread super fresh ...That what I call a real food ! Drinks also tasty.Cafe Marmalade is not super modern inside and you will see some old bits and pieces there,but it got a soul and a lot of great food to offer.Big selection of sandwitches and deserts also avaible for take away.The only minus of today visit is they had no soup of the day for some reason ,but we will be definitelly comback to try it! ;)

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I was reccommended this place by a couple of friends so decided to give it a try. I was looking for vegan options and after telling me some salads were vegan, i was soon told they only really had 1 vegan salad and made up a plate of what they had. It ended up being quite a small portion, completely not worth what I had paid. When I asked if I could have more hummus (the best part of the dish) because I was still quite hungry, I was rudely asked “and you’ll pay for it, right?” by the waiter. Pity beause the food and coffee tasted pretty good and it was a cute location. Just wish I was treated with a bit more respect especially since it’s advertised that they have ‘vegan options’.

4  Thank alicefgiraudi
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I was super hungover this morning and we'd seen this place in passing before but never tried it, it was gorgeous! Eggcellent food (scrambled eggs in particular haha), very friendly staff, lovely quirky decor, would come back here any day :)