“Best burger ever;)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Burger Brothers
Ranked #4 of 1,098 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Best burger ever;)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Never had such tasty, superb quality and messy burger, I recommend anyone to have one of these..... My favourite is the.....
..."favourite"! Guys are very friendly and I have to say, sometimes I go to Brighton just to have a burger at BB! Ignore anyone who says something bad about the place... It's superb!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“My new guilty pleasure!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

On a slightly tiddly night my boyfriend with great excitement led me to Burger Brothers, its literally a shop front with 6 stalls.. the burger was spot on, a slightly sweet bread bun, succulent meat and smokey bacon, your entertained by a slide show on a screen showing the build up to the opening of the business, clearly an independent the owners were serving and cooking. Was hugely disappointed the other night when I thought I'd treat us to a cheeky takeaway to find it had been so busy that they had to close early having sold out! Looking forward to next visit..

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Haywards Heath, England, United Kingdom
“Burger heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Well, there are burgers and there are Burger Brothers burgers - sampled the Classic Beef on my first visit and enjoyed an absolutely fantastic treat - soft succulent, melt-in-the-mouth beef grilled to perfection, mature cheddar cheese, wild rocket, caramelised onions, relish and an extra topping of flash fried Serrano ham - all stacked high and held together by a toothpick in a golden sesame seed bun. A taste sensation and got to be one the best burgers, if not the best burger, I have ever eaten.

Want to know why a burger bar is so highly ranked among all Brighton's restaurants, get down to North Street and eat one there and then to find out why. Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You wouldn't believe it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went burger hunting last night, and chanced upon this place. I can safely say this is the best burger I've ever had and I've eaten a fair share of them. The meat was tender, buns were crisp, sauces were mixed just right and as much as I dislike vegetables, this one was very tasty! My friends and I all had the classic beef burger and already we can't wait to head back to try the others.

This is my new favourite place. (P.S. Whoever tells you not to come here probably hates you.)

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best burgers ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

If you are a burger lover, you need to go to Burger Brothers. All ingredients are top quality and their burgers are cooked to perfection!!

BEST BURGER I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE.

HAL