“Unbelievable”

Ranked #6 of 1,168 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: British, Healthy, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Burger Brothers is a "must try" experience for all lovers of honest, tasty cuisine. With a menu packed full of indulgent flavours and winning combinations, the Burger Brothers are really making their mark on Brighton's vibrant and bustling North Laine food district.Delivered in a fresh and welcoming environment, all Brothers' beef/veggie patties and chicken fillets are prepared on the premises from fresh, premium, locally-sourced produce and cooked to order.Established by two dynamic characters with avid passion for quality food. You can find us on Facebook/Burgerbrothersbrighton
Reviewed 19 January 2014

With the decline of Grubbs from what used to be a good place for a tasty burger, to an overpriced, unhygenic Mcburger joint, with exceptionally rude staff and tasteless, stingy portions, Brighton desperately needed somewhere to get a quality bit of beef in a bun. Thank God for the lads at Burger Bros. Walking in the place had a cool style and looked scrupulously clean. After an extremely warm and friendly welcome from one of the guys and being called sir, I had a look through the menu, all of which looked delicious. I had a very short wait for my burger to arrive, but in that time was made to feel at home whilst chatting to the guy behind the counter and another patron - because of the friendly nature of the staff it felt a bit like I'd been invited into someone's home and I think the other customers felt this as we were all having a friendly chat together. I was also offered hand sanitiser while I waited which I thought was a nice touch as obviously I was coming in from outside. The burger arrived and looked amazing. When I bit into it it tasted even better. I have traveled extensively on every continent, save Antarctica and this is without a shadow of a doubt, easily and by a country mile the best burger I've ever had. Everything about it was spot on. It was so good, in fact, that despite ordering a burger with ketchup instead of mayo, when it mistakenly came with cracked black pepper mayo, (I'd distracted the guy a bit when he was taking my order, so easily done), it was still delicious. I HATE mayo, but I liked it in this burger - that's how good they are. When I made this point to the guy who took my order he was mortified, (even though I meant it as a compliment), and subsequently gave me a free packet of root veg crisps by way of an apology, even though I insisted he didn't need to. In short, this is a place with everything right; service, atmosphere and most importantly, food. I've never felt compelled to write a review before, but this was so could, I couldn't not. If I could give it 6 out of 5, I would. GO!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Burger Brothers

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Really nice burgers! Went here unsure of whether we would be getting a snack or a meal sized burger. Aimed for a snack and found it to filling for a snack but not quite dinner sized, wished we had gone for the extra topping because then it would have definitely been dinner sized.
We only found one problem here and that is that its very small inside, we would have liked to sit in as it was quite a walk to our hotel but there were only 5 seats and they were all taken.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Dropped in for a quick lunch with some colleagues and didnt regret it! The best burger I have had ever.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Went this evening with a friend, the value for money is amazing. And the burgers are insanely delicious. 10/10

Reviewed 14 January 2014

A burger joint that uses fresh, quality ingredients to create really interesting flavours. Very friendly & relaxed, would definitely recommend for food on the go or a quick stop off.