“Great find”

Ranked #218 of 1,209 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had a breakfast here in April last year and retuned this year to receive the same warm welcome and lovely freshly cooked and prepared food. Would love to return to have only of the gorgeous looking lunches but unfortunately we don't live locally. Would wholeheartedly recommend.

186273Ben, Owner at Cosiez Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

thanks so much!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed at The Brighton Breeze on Charlotte Street on a room only basis. We popped to Cosiez for early morning coffee pick up and then later for breakfast most days. All freshly cooked, lovely staff and fantastic freshly squeezed orange juice!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We went as a group of 13 to Brighton for my Hen Weekend and Trip Advised places to eat near where we were staying and this Café came up looking good. We arrived en masse and were not disappointed. We all fit in and although I didn't eat as I was feeling a little but worse for wear everyone else's looked lovely. I know the cooked breakfasts were well enjoyed. There is a lovely Menu and I was most impressed by the Tea selection (Teapigs a fantastic brand) I opted for the Peppermint tea and it was lovely. Others had anything from a Chai Latte to a normal flat white or cold drink.
Thanks to the lovely Gent and Lady who cooked/served us who were good sports and very polite and friendly.
Also very well decorated and clean!

Would definitely recommend, and will go back when I return :)

Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

We popped into Cosiez for lunch and loved it. The staff are great and so friendly. The food is good and at a great price. I would definitely go back on my next trip to Brighton.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I really wanted to like thi cafe - but they are limited with what they can do and I found it so so and am in no rush to go back - however they were very friendly