“Really great location , clean, tidy and superb...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Secluded complex in the heart of Brighton
Fully Specced Kitchen
Modern Bathroom
Secure coded gate entry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

3 of 5 bubbles Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Peg312
Sydney, Australia
“Smelly, mouldy, dirty and disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I doubt the owner will let you print this because he is wrongfully retaining my deposit. I booked for one week but only stayed there one night. I had arrived direct from Australia on a Sunday afternoon - the day the storm hit the south coast - and had no option, I was exhausted. As soon as I opened the door there was a terrible smell of beer and cigarettes. The floors were sticky. The bathroom has no window and was very mouldy. There was a hole in the wall where the toilet roll holder had been knocked off. The bedroom was tiny I could not even open my suitcase on the floor. The wardrobe doors didn't open anyway because there was no proper runner on the carpet. In any case the wardrobe was full of extra linen and a spare duvet. There were marks on the wooden floors and the kitchen cabinets were very grimy. As soon as possible on the Monday I moved out. Nothing was touched. The owner has no right to keep my deposit. People should be warned against staying here in case they encounter the same difficulties.

3 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 2 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
3 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 1 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
1 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 1 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
1 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 1 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: The smell
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Mar 2014
Hello, I had chosen to ignore your email as I was disgusted at your behaviour and the reason why your security deposit was held was you not only breached our contract but consequently lost bookings during your 'stay'. You say you stayed 1 night, but you did not contact me until THREE MONTHS LATER. You said the booking was for yourself, then you said the apartment would be unsuitable for your elderly mother on the sofa, I could have told you that, and the linen that you say was taking up room in wardrobe, well, one would hope you would have let her use that on the sofa. You can see there is no window in the bathroom by the photos and the size of the bedroom you can also see by the officially taken photos. The bathroom whilst has some wear and tear is by no means mouldy and rusty. It is a no smoking apartment and had been cleaned and is very airy. There is no hole in the wall where the toilet roll was but a bracket where it came off, the marks on the wooden floor are scratches and there is nothing I can do about that except sand and revarnish the entire apartment - this is an apartment home and not a brand new hotel! I am happy for your review to be printed as people staying will see there is no problem and there are loads of positive reviews on the internet from sites regarding my apartment. If you really did have an issue, why did you not contact me on arrival? Instead for all I know you stayed the duration of your stay, you also manipulated a refund from your Visa as you stated in your email to the value of ($1000 Aus) as you could not get one back through the site so you had a FREE stay too. If you had moved out on the first night, I could have rebooked the apartment for a 2 week vacation which I ultimately lost, all this after you requested certain foods from Marks & Spencer which I accommodated for no charge - and this is the thanks you give. It seems you can contact me no problem now but at the time, or even a day later when you were less exhausted you still did not.. why? This is my public response to your email.
Mrbigskin...
“Really great location , clean, tidy and superb service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I have stayed here on two occasions, once on my own on business and the second for a long weekend with wife.

On both occasions. , we found it very clean and tidy and always noted the fresh clean sheets.

The parking is really handy. Our second stay had us greeted with fresh flowers and champagne which was a lovely touch by the owners

We cannot fault this place and plan to stay here again for New Year's Eve

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
HRPOWER
Sheffield
“Definately the best location, super modern, super cool.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Thanks for the lovely stay. Right in the heart of the town and steps from the beach, movies, clubs and bars. Yes I heard Seagulls in the morning, but that only served to remind me of where I was. Party Town.

Warm, exceptionally plush fitments and modern surroundings, clean and luxury bathroom, better than a hotel, felt like a lord. Compact. Cool building and the lift takes you to your own floor. Very now, decor and fittings.

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Ambience
Liked least: Wasn't expecting it to be right in the hub, next time I will take the ear plugs or close windows.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Alexmoir1
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Arrived at the apartment early which I understand may of cut cleaning time and preparation down, but led to find rubbish still in the bins, glass on the floors under the sofa, dirty dishes in the cupboards and cutlery and sticky floors. When showering we only managed to have one shower between the 2 of us and that was it! We were out of water for the rest of the day. Also when turning the light on in the bathroom the fan comes on and makes a really loud noise throughout the whole apartment. Also if you are driving and need to park be sure to ask for discount tickets for the car park or you will have to pay the full £25 a day, which in the information it doesn't state that you should ask for them. When I emailed the owner to start he was very helpful and was sorry to hear that I wasn't enjoying my stay and said he would help refund some of my car parking, my deposit and some more for any inconvenience. But then when I got home the owner emailed me saying I don't feel the need to credit you anymore money because I feel you will write a bad review and cost me money. Which I thought was absolutely pathetic. I wouldn't go back here if i got payed too. Terrible apartment, terrible service and terrible owner.

1 of 5 bubbles Value 1 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 1 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
1 of 5 bubbles Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Sep 2013
It appears you were clearly looking for a free stay by asking me "how you should leave a bad review" to quote "Yeah it's moir95@**** mate! Anywhere that I can write a review by any chance? Because I'm not happy at all with what I payed for and was quite disappointed! It was a surprise for my girlfriend on our year anniversary and she didn't enjoy it that much! And I think people need to know what they're letting themselves in for and the whole parking situation and I think you should put more information on the page where it gives you the information about the apartment! Cheers Alex.", therefore alerting me to your intentions. After close inspection the points/complaint you made were unfounded and the noise you heard was the extract from the bathroom when you switch the light on, you admitted you were young and did not know how appliances work like ovens, to quote "there were no institutions on how to use the cooker and as a young couple we have never used appliances like these", well for your education, to rid a smell and ventilate the room you need to extract the bad air, unfortunately science has yet to make this silent, yet Dyson will probably invent it, they also make an appliance for cleaning floors. Your harassment of me via email after your stay including sending me half dozen emails every few minutes asking me to "reply" led me to complain to Holiday Lettings as our brief relationship felt like bribery for a free stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$154
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing