“One of the best independent coffee shops in Brighton”

Redroaster Coffee Co
Ranked #59 of 78 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Taipei
“One of the best independent coffee shops in Brighton”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I've been there many time when I was studied in Sussex University. Their Caffè latte and chocolate cake were my favorite. Except for the good meals, the atmosphere and interior are comfortable that I always feel relaxed. Sometimes I bought the coffee bean they roasted, the taste was awesome, especially with your book!

• Visited September 2013

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Staff friendly, reasonable price, though little dated inside”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I visited here because I needed to wait for someone to finish an appointment nearby. This place seems popular with the locals and you can understand why. The prices were very reasonable compared to other cafes we visited. I would say it's one of the budget cafes of the town. The decor is a little dated but the place is clean and there is plenty of place to sit. The staff are friendly and the food and drinks seem to be of a decent quality, though not the highest of quality compared to other establishments in the town. Overall I thought it was very good value though. It's somewhere I will definitely return to when I go to Brighton again on my next few visits.

• Visited May 2014
East London
“Tired and rundown”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Not very well organised staff. Nice and friendly though.
The tea we had was nice, but the place is tired and run down and in need of a renovation and a good clean! So many cobwebs on the light fittings and the upper windows.
It's not inviting at all.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sandrobear
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We visited here on our brief break to Brighton. We love our coffee and had heard good things bout this place to hunted it out to try for ourselves. The inside is a big space, looks slightly old looking, like an antique museum but we quite liked the individuality of it. Much better than your samey chain coffee shops.
Cappuccinos were great. Probably the second best we've ever had. (The best is in a little coffee place in Leeds)

• Visited April 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Better than Starsucks, much better”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

A very busy local cafe with an unrivalled (in brighton at least) range of coffees and a hot chocolate that has to the best you will ever have. I agree with a previous review here that the prices- especially for food- are over the top and could be lowered to be more inclusive and less in keeping with the corporate cafés nearby. Decor and seating are both decent and there are often displays of art and photography on the walls. They have just changed the lighting to some quite unique wooden sculptures and there is an impressive lampshade mathematical sphere made out of hundreds of those wooden stirrers. Seating is varied, with couches at the window and small tables scattered about. It must have wifi because you see people sat as though they' ex been there all day on their iPads and MacBooks - it's that kind of place.

• Visited September 2013