I cannot believe this restaurant is not ranked lower than what it is. I find it hard to believe there are approx 150 worse places to eat in Brighton according to Tripadvisor.
- party of 14 booked for an evening meal on a Saturday
- we had to take our own order as the waitress did a runner from our table
- the starter took approx 40 mins to turn up
- very poor selection of food (approx 3 choices)
- plates not cleared up, we did this ourselves as we didn't want to sit in mess
- the mains then took approx another hour from the point we finished our starters
- the 'manager' of this place should be sacked. How on earth she got that job is beyond me. She had no people skills, was rude and her last intention as to help us and resolve the issues we had.
DO NOT GO HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.