“Great authentic food within a reasonable price”
Review of TUNTUN's Cafe

TUNTUN's Cafe
Ranked #272 of 1,196 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are serving our customers very authentic, traditional Bangladeshi breakfast and lunch at a very reasonable price. Most of our dishes are vegetarian and gluten-free. We also cater for any birthday, wedding or family/social events in Brighton and Hove. We run cookery classes as well for our customers on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays every week. For more information, please contact us.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Rare and authentic, stands out from the traditional indian food, very reasonably priced and friendly customer service. Would definitely recommend a visit

2  Thank ATS92

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I love Tuntun. The peoples are friendly.
The food is filling and solid, yet herbs and spices are added that gives layers of subtely to the taste. When i eat there, i can really feel the cook's individual and experienced identity, like in every trully interesting piece of culinary creation.
The size of servings defeated my apetite and i was given the leftovers to take home, which the children thoroughly enjoyed as a snack, when they came back from school.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Eva E
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I love coming to this place. The lady who runs this small caf is very friendly and always greets you with a smile. The food is all freshly made and it tastes like real homemade food, made with love. It is Indian dining with a difference. I do not eat meat and there are plenty of veggie options. The chai tea is the best I have ever tasted outside of India.
I highly recommend this lovely cafe for its tasty food and good value for money.

3  Thank edita79
Reviewed 24 July 2013

good honest yummy food - very accommodating - brilliant service - having three small children prevents me from doing much overseas travel but now with tuntuns on my doorstep i don't need to go far to get authentic bangladeshi fare - i like it and I want more very very soon

1  Thank moominmama_13
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Very good service. Good behavior and above all food at a reasonable price. I recommend this place if you want to eat authentic Eastern Indian/ Bengali style food at a reasonable price. It is a nice cafe environment with access to good quality food and the service is excellent. I would go back for another meal soon.

3  Thank smkh_13