“Fab hen weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entertaing space Dining Table with seating for upto 30
Private Dining available
Staircase with original leaded window
Beautiful original staircase
Brighton beach
CONDE NAST Top 50 Stylish hen Do's
ETC Magazine Page 3
ETC Magazine Page 2
ETC Magazine Page 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brummiebi...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fab hen weekend”
Reviewed 2 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Just got back from an amazing hen weekend spent at this place, and I must the house made the weekend so special. The decor is stylish and practical. The kitchen was well equipped and everywhere was spotlessly clean. There was 24 of us in the group and the house easily slept us all. The massive table in the kitchen meant we could all sit down together. The large jacuzzi bath is a great touch. The location is amazing, just off the high street and a few minutes walk from the seafront. I couldn't fault it.

L Z
London, United Kingdom
“100% amazing!”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This house is beautiful, it's roomy, stylish, warm, comfortable, luxurious, equipped with everything you need and perfectly located within Brighton for whatever plans you have.

I made a large Tesco order beforehand to be delivered to Beatnik Central the day I arrived and when I got there the lovely Tamara had already put it all away and even chilled our drinks for us!

The service is wonderful and friendly and the house is top spec and beautiful.

It was a hen party which I organised and I got 'well done's' all weekend for finding such a great place!!

Thanks so much Beatnik, it was a truly brilliant stay and I couldn't fault a thing/

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Lauren T
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Fortieth Birthday Bash at Beatnik Central”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Beatnik Central was the perfect location for my 40th birthday weekend away with the girls. 27 of us stayed at the house and it never once felt crowded. The house was well stocked with plenty of glasses, ample room in the massive fridge and enough cooking equipment etc for our huge cooked breakfast. The house is beautifully designed with some really cool touches and quirky decoration. The plentiful bathrooms are large with great showers and plenty of hot water. It was within easy walking distance of the beach and the shops and bars - a really great location. My guests were massively impressed and I would like to thank the team for being so helpful with my booking and letting me view the house and all their advice along the way. It really was just fabulous and made my birthday celebrations fantastic.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mooky4U
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We stayed between Christmas and New Year so at a reduced rate. Lovely house. True to the photos. The house is maintained to a high spec with tasteful and stylish decor throughout and a large well appointed basement kitchen. We were a large family group of varying ages and would have preferred less dormitory style bedrooms. But would not hesitate to recommend it to large groups of friends .Nicola and Tamara were very Helpful and responsive

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Emily-Rae...
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful House for Group Holidays!”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We rented the Beatniks house for my friends hen party and stayed there for the weekend. Not only was it one of the most beautiful places I have stayed, it actually worked out cheaper for us all then staying in a budget hotel!

The value for money was fantastic and the location was so central we could walk to everywhere that we needed.

The absolute best part of the house was the huge dining table that sat all 25 of us. It meant the group could really be together during the celebrations.

As part of the house, we were given the options to have activities organised for us. We chose afternoon tea which I would HIGHLY reccommend to anyone staying. The smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches went down a treat followed by masses of cakes and maceroons. Everyone said how beautiful it was and at fantastic way to finish the weekend.
It was £15 a head, it was bought to the house and set up on vintage china, so we literally had nothing to do but eat and enjoy!

We even had that much cake everyone was able to take home little party bags for the journey.

I would thoroughly suggest booking this for any hen party! she was so suprised and everyone commented on how amazing the house was. It really made the whole weekend!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was furnished so beautifully!
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
83x
“Fantastic Hen Party House”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Beatnik Central was absolutely fantastic and just perfect for our large hen party group. Very well stocked with cutlery, crockery etc and even a few other bits and bobs.

It helped arriving early and getting a tesco delivery, however the guys at Beatnik even offered to be there when the delivery arrived just incase.

It's also within walking distance to the majority of Brighton and what you might want to see.

Lovely company and an absolutely fantastic house!

Travelling group: Large Group
Meinir o
“Great accomodation, perfect location”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We have just returned from a hen weekend in Brighton. 23 of us booked this house and I can honestly say it was absolutely perfect!. The location was a street away from some great cocktail bars and a lovely 5 minute walk to the pier. The rooms were spacious (even with so many of us, it didn't feel like a squeeze) and the house is very well equipped!. It had a extra large dinning table, which was perfect for a tea party. If I ever need a large property in Brighton again this will be my first point of call!

Liked best: Large dinning table
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing