“Interesting and fun tour”

Brighton Bike Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.43*
and up
Cycling Tour of Brighton City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Brighton is always an exuberant blend of colour, culture, and trend-setting vibes, long known as “London by the Sea”. Submerge yourself in its quirky, chilled out style by taking a guided bike tour around the city. View Brighton’s most iconic landmarks from a totally fun new angle, enjoy a smooth cycle ride between destinations. Take a refreshment break at the gorgeous Royal Pavilion Garden Cafe for tea and cake. Who could want for more? Royal Pavilion Palace, North Laine, The Lanes, Brighton Dome, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, Brighton Beach, Brighton Pier, Volks railway, Theatre Royal Brighton, Preston Park, Brighton Wheel, Sea life Brighton, Preston Manor, Fishing Quarter, West Pier and more. Your ticket includes a fun, enthusiastic tour guide, bike and helmet. Tours are 2.5 hours long with a tea break in the middle and run twice a day, seven days a week at 10:30am-1pm and 2:30pm-5pm
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
“Interesting and fun tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Had a great tour today with Carlo, despite the inclement weather. Carlo looked after us, made sure we knew how to use the bikes, had ponchos to protect us from the rain and moved at a nice, even pace throughout the tour. It was full of interesting stories and tidbits of info. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2014
Brightonbiketours, Carlo from the Brighton Bike Tours at Brighton Bike Tours, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
You guys were brilliant. That was by far the wettest bike tour I have done all year. What great attitudes you both had, and that is what made it the brilliant and very fun (though very damp) bike tour that it was.
Thank you do much for taking the time as well to write me a review, it is greatly appreciated. I wish you both all the best and please recommend us to anyone you know coming to visit Brighton, I would be very happy to give them a Brighton Bike Tour.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Fun and informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I had a great afternoon ride with Carlo. More information than a walking tour and more intimate than a bus tour -- a bicycling tour is a great way to see Brighton. The pace of the cycling was perfect, my bike was in good working order, the view of the city was unique and off the beaten path, and the information was colorful and witty. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that has 2 1/2 hours to discover the beautiful and rich history of Brighton.

Visited August 2014
Brightonbiketours, Carlo the Cycling Tour Guide in Brighton at Brighton Bike Tours, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the tome to give Brighton Bike Tours a 5 star review on trip advisor. We do try and make our tours as informative and entertaining as possible. But all of our efforts would be wasted if it wasn't for the great attitudes of our customers. I'm so glad you enjoyed your bike tour of Brighton and am very grateful for your review.
Please do remember to recommend us to anyone you may know that is planning a visit to Brighton city. I would be very happy to give them a guided tour.
All the best,
“Cycle tour of Brighton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had a great tour of Brighton with Carlo- a very friendly, knowledgeable and very interesting host. We spent 3 hours gently cycling round lots of interesting bits of Brighton that I am sure most visitors hurry past without noticing.
We had a great afternoon and can thoroughly recommend it. It is good value and isn't too gruelling for anyone worrying about imitating Bradley Wiggins- its all on the flat and the bikes are easy and in good condition

Visited August 2014
Brightonbiketours, Carlo - Brighton Tour Guide from Brighton Bike Tours at Brighton Bike Tours, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your review, It was a fun tour and was very nice meeting you and your family. Please do keep Brighton Bike tours in mind if you ever hear of any of your friends and family coming to Brighton. Thank you again and all the best Carlo
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great way to discover Brighton with a knowledgeable guide”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were 8 people on the Brighton Bike Tour, we did the tour as a birthday gift to one of our friends. Carlo took good care of us and he is very knowledgeable of the local history.
My friends were new to Brighton, however I have lived in Brighton for 10 years and Carlo made me discover places and tales I did not know.
So I recommend this tour as a great way to discover Brighton.

Visited August 2014
Brightonbiketours, Carlo the Cycling Tour Guide in Brighton at Brighton Bike Tours, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, I love giving bike tours to people who live or have lived in Brighton. I hope you had a good birthday weekend in Brighton.
We hope you come back to Brighton soon, and please do recommend us if you know of any friends and family coming to our beautiful city.
best wishes and thanks again
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous time on the tour! It was the perfect balance of biking, history lessons, and sight seeing. Honestly it was the best outing we experienced in Brighton. We highly recommend this tour! It was totally worth it!!!!!

Visited August 2014
Brightonbiketours, Owner at Brighton Bike Tours, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
That was one fun tour, you guys were brilliant. I'm so glad you had fun and found it informative. Thank you for coming on the Brighton bike tour and if you hear of anyone coming to Brighton, please be sure to recommend us.

Best wishes