“Wonderland Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Madhatter Dining Room for the ultimate teaparty! Seats 24
Enchanted Table sparkles and glows The Flamingo Dreams bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enchanted Table sparkles and glows
The Flamingo Dreams bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
The Queen of Hearts bedroom with sea views (sleeps 5/6)
The Queen of Hearts bedroom with jewelled wallpaper!
The Duchess bedroom (sleeps 2 in a double bed)
The Curiouser & Curiouser bedroom (sleeps 2 in a double or twin beds)
The Tweedles bedroom (sleeps 2)
The Mirror Mirror bedroom (sleeps 3 in a double or twin beds and sofa bed)
The Playing Card Lounge (seats 20) Smart TV with internet, ipod dock
Fully equipped kitchen/diner with vintage cake stands, crockery and cutlery
Main Kitchen with huge fridge & dishwasher
Cake Stands, Crockery & Glassware. TV with DVD, ipod dock
Teacup stools!
Shower room 1, beautiful vintage tiles and traditional fittings
Shower room 2
3 Shower Rooms and The Jabberwocky WC with novelty basin
Quirky details everywhere you look!
Second kitchen and seating for 3 guests
Pretty garden patio
Street lamps & a fire place decorate the patio garden
Period property with stunning sea views
Perfect location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Wonderland Wonderful”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My friends daughter just celebrated her Hen weekend here & I joined them for one night what a lovely house shame there was no parking but not the end of the world I parked just up the road it's so close to the beach & not far from the centre of town !! We all had a great time here especially sitting round the lovely table with led lights in the wood very magical !! Cup & saucer seats with an oversized chair at the head for Alice our Hen !! They certainly had a few days they won't forget.

Travelling group: Friends
Beth M
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Transports you right through the looking glass, and down the rabbit hole!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I Just got home from celebrating my hen party, and my lovely friends surprised me with a stay at this house. It was perfect! The moment you step through the door your transported into wonderland every room is beautiful, the attention to detail is impeccable.
Every room was luxurious and so comfortable, gorgeous beds, soft fluffy duvets, pillows, blankets and cushions, there was adequate seating for a large group.
The kitchen with all its vintage china was stunning!
Location is also great, just off the seafront.

I dont think i'd I've gone home if it wasn't for my fiancé waiting for me!

Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Char7693
United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

WOW - what an amazing find by our Maid of Honour! Such a gorgeous house, there were 23 of us hens and I can honestly say we all LOVED it! Perfect set up for everyone, the large dining room/kitchen was perfect for all of our gatherings in the house and seated everyone quite comfortably. LOADS of utensils and cutlery already there, all we needed to bring was food and drinks.

The house itself is beautiful, so many little touches that you keep noticing as you make your way through the house. The owners have clearly gone to a lot of trouble to get it to the standard it's at and also to maintain it. The property was sparkling clean when we arrived, they have all linen and towels so you don't need to worry about bringing your own.

Perfect location! Right on the sea front, 5 minute walk to the pier - great for seeing Brighton.

DRIVING TIP - For those of you that want to drive and not spend a fortune on parking I recommend parking on Freshfield Road. It's a big hill which the house itself is at the bottom of; the top part of the hill is out of a controlled zone where you are free to park at all times.. It is a steep hill and it's about a 10 minute walk down to the house (just keep going straight!)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Carlyfarl...
“Beautiful house Out of this world!”
Reviewed 22 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My beautiful sister arranged an unforgettable hen weekend for me we stayed here 13th-15th February from the moment we arrived it was absolutely perfect!

Words can not describe how amazing this house is it's out of this world :-). Every room is different with such detail.

We spent most of our time in the dining room around the magical table. The teacup chairs were so cute and comfy aswell as the large grey chair in the corner that my sister made me sit on when she arranged games ;-).

The beds were comfy to and it was so kind that there were towels for us to use.

It was just a shame it went so quick!

Thankyou for letting us stay at your beautiful magical house.

We will be coming back again next year looking forward to it already :-)

Sammy_Nee...
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Magical..”
Reviewed 17 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Wow...I would like to say a huge thank you to Jaqueline, she has been truely wonderful and so helpful. It was a pleasure to book a holiday with you thank you. Also thank you to the lovely Tina for waiting patiently for us and showing my sister and the hens around the house.

I have never been in such an amazing house before. We was all truely blown away and speechless, the house is so big and beautiful, perfect location and lovely views from the dining room and the top 2 bedrooms.

The dinning room.... WOW! This is where us hens spent most of our time, the table is so beautiful and creative ! I want one in my house now! The house is well equipped we had everything we needed! Loved all the quirky tea pots, teacups and crockery.

Every room was spectaclar, there was so many quirky things in every knok and craney and attention to detail..amazing!. The beds were so comfortable too, loved how you get your own towel. It's the little things that make a holiday perfect so thank you.

I have never seen a house this amazing and I know nothing will ever top it! I'm already planning to come back for a girly holiday next year just so we can stay in wonderland house again! I could write an essay on how amazing wonderland house was. This house fitted in with my sisters fairytale hen party theme perfectly, it was just truely magical, I know we will be talking about this weekend for years to come so thank you for having such an amazing house :)

Your age range 25-34
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing