“Simply wonderful.”

The Spa at The Grand
Ranked #7 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
More attraction details
Owner description: Open daily, our spa in Brighton offers plenty to fill a day of downtime with a full treatment menu of decadent treatments and express add-ons, including face, body and bespoke choices, carefully tailored to women and men, by natural skincare specialist Natural Spa Factory, plus a range of luxury Carita face care treatments and facials by Heaven Skincare. These sublime products are enriched with luxury ingredients such as Mother of Pearl, Gold and Diamond to ensure your complexion glows with health and vitality. Final flourishes such as manicures and pedicures by chic nail care brand Mavala. The spa offers guests the chance to relax pre and post treatment offering a sumptuous relaxation lounge, sauna and steam room and spa cafe serving brunch, healthy juices, delicious sharing platters, sweet treats and champagne.
Redditch, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Simply wonderful.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is so much more than it's history and reputation, the opulence and luxury that greet you when you arrive are just incredible, very attentive Doormen decked out I their finest and very friendly, the staff here are top drawer nothing was too much trouble at all I felt like royalty throughout my stay here. The room was of a very high standard and very comfortable, if you want the very best stay here, you will not be disappoint in any way

Visited November 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent service, Gorgeous spa”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We visited the Grand Spa as a mid week treat, booked a massage each and also had lunch. First impressions are that is is a really gorgeous and sumptuous place prefect for relaxing and destressing.
The changing rooms are super clean and plush with showers, lockers, hairdryers, straighteners etc. You are each given a white robe and slippers to wear during your time there.
The massage rooms are individual, and calming with low lighting and soothing smells. I had a back neck and shoulder massage and it was fantastic.
There is also one main relax room full of brand new plush sofa's, chairs and lounging areas. You can help yourself to teas, coffee and water. There is also a steam room and sauna in the Thermal area. Each area was imaculatly clean and tidy.
Lunch was included in our day. They serve 'Bento bowes' each with a different theme. we had taste of Asia and Italy. Both were delish and filling. There is also cake and other drinks on offer-you'd have to pay for these individually.
Staff are really sweet and friendly. I would really recommend this spa

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware hidden costs...”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I booked a massage at The Spa having heard about it direct from the manager. It sounded wonderful and I was keen to try it out. I telephoned to make an appointment for what was in the brochure a £62 massage. To me this is quite a significant sum and a massage a real once in a while treat. I was told on the telephone that the only available therapist actually charged £68, rather than the £62 stated in the brochure. I agreed to this higher charge as I was keen for an appointment sooner rather than later and was happy to spend an additional £4 in the circumstances.
On arrival at The Spa it was beautifully done out and the massage was absolutely perfect and well worth the expense. At that point I was set to go back to work and rave to my colleagues about how nice The Spa was. However, on coming to pay at the end of my treatment the manager told me that the cost was now £73; therefore an £11 increase from the charge I had originally expected. I queried the rise in cost and received no explanation for this. I wrote to The Spa to express my disappointment following the appointment and my correspondence was simply ignored. It was a bitterly disappointing end to what had been a rather pleasant experience and I certainly will not be using The Spa again in the future.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank h0wser
Brighton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love this spa”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Since the launch in May, I have become a regular visitor to this spa. As soon as you decent the stairs into the lower ground floor I feel my shoulders drop and I start to relax!

No money has been spared in the refurb of this spa, the relaxation room is beautiful and lovely just to sit in and relax!

The therapists are first class, I have never had a bad experience. If you are eating there then the bento boxes are a must - I have never had anything like them!

All in all its a must visit if you are looking for a treat! (do be aware however that there is no water therapy at this spa - just sauna and steam room)

Visited June 2013
“Wonderfully relaxing experience”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I spent a wonderful couple of hours in the new spa at The Grand. My treatment with Kim was amazing and left me feeling rejuvenated. The spa area has been decorated to very high standard which makes for a completely relaxing and luxurious experience. Highly recommended.