“BE WARNED!”

Queens arms, brighton
Ranked #33 of 122 Nightlife in Brighton
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Bought some drinks (just 2) paid with a 20 and got change for 10. Questioned it and got no where, I asked for the manager to another member of staff so I could simply leave my details so once they had cashed up at 2am and found they were 10 quid up they could send it to me, got no where with that idea so left. They have poor customer service and I wont be returning to give them a single penny more!

2  Thank Benjamin S

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My friends and I, came to the Queens Arm's after being refused entry to other Gay bar's as we were on a Hen party, although we were in fact a "gay hen party" other gay bar's refused us entry as the grounds we looked straight.

The Queens Arm's however did let us in and we were treated amazingly, The staff are great and the customers could not be more friendly. Its a homely bar and I would say the most friendly in Brighton.

Thank you, you made what would have been a terrible evening for our "Hens" into a night to remember and we will deffo return the next time we visit Brighton!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

One of Brightons oldest gay bars. Fantastic cabaret on offer most of the week. Very friendly owner. Been coming here most of my life and I really like the place. So pretentious nonsense here, just a friendly welcoming team with good entertainment.