“Real Turkish foods in England”

Turkish Villa Restaurant
Ranked #306 of 1,188 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Their foods taste like really Turkish food.. They aren't normally turkish restaurant in Brighton, absolutely different... I felt like that i was in turkey as a tourist..

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I felt I had been transported to Icmeler, where I usually holiday.
I had the Sigar Borek and Lamb Stew washed down with an Efes.
The staff were very attentive.

1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

It is the most beautiful turkish restaurant I've ever gone. All of the foods are very delicious. I went to with my parents and we really liked it. Also service was fantastic! We think we absolutely go again :) thanks for everthing

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had our first meal at Turkish Villa when we spent the bank holiday in Brighton, on a whim after we spotted it nestled down a side road off the taxi rank near the pier. The decor was modest but cosy, surroundings were clean, staff were very friendly. The food was outstanding (I had the Patlican Kebab : Aubergine filled with mince), and my partner had Guvec (a spicy and tender lamb stew). The portions were generous and well presented, but very reasonably priced. I would heartily recommend this place to anyone who is a fan of Turkish cuisine.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband, my daughter (9 years old and unfortunately a rather fussy eater) and I had an excellent meal in this little unassuming restaurant in Brighton last week. As we spend a few days in Brighton every winter, we are always keen to try new restaurants. This one is not in the most picturesque location but very central (i.e. the National Express Bus station), looks small from outside (more like a takeaway) but is spotless and surprisingly cosy once seated inside. There is a large open barbecue and the kitchen is on show so one can watch the meals being prepared, which I really like.
The people who run it (I believe it's a family business) are friendly and the nice young woman who served us, was quick, welcoming and very helpful. The food was delicious, - tasty typical Turkish dishes really well prepared (we tried quite a few of them), and the wine (I just ordered red by the glass) was very decent, too.
I don't normally write reviews on tripadvisor, but this was such a pleasant surprise I thought I had to share it, and I wish them well!