1. 24hr Self service restaurant - Room with snack bar vending machines.
2. No compromise on cleanliness - Vomit left in the hallway for a known time of 9hrs (may still be there). (Hygiene Hazard)
3. Faulty mains electricity (tested by mobile phone charger - would only work in one of 3 chosen rooms).
4. Poor fitting doors/locks. - Heavey applied pressure to enter your room only then to struggle to get out again (fire hazard)
5. Communal shower area never seen clean over the weekend. Consitent gathering of soap bars and packets in the shower cubicle (who is the cleaner and how often).
6. Faulty appliances - Kettles with sticking 'on' switches ( 2 kettles tested )
7. 3rd floor room with waist high full size sash windows open fully with no security or safety features. (Geoff capes could fall out if not for the table infront of it).
8. Secure parking!!! CCTV camera for the car park was only seen switched on once.. always usually 'off'
9. Key control very poor. Just ask for a number for a room and they give it to you. My mate asked for a wrong key and was given it. Lucky he realised.
10. Lift system dangerous and ancient. Use this if you want to lose a limb or two.. Oh and no baggage as you wont get in the lift its that small.
Overall for a STAG Party it added to the fun of the weekend and created endless banter and amusment.... For a single traveller or couple or family.... RUN RUN RUN... or take out serious insurance and some vaccinations....
OH the plus side - has free interenet.. (if you laptop doesnt get nicked)