“Fantastic 20th Anniversary stay :)”

Sea Spray Boutique Hotel
Ranked #18 of 94 Brighton B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic 20th Anniversary stay :)”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We booked a seaview room and we in full view of the Brighton pier - what a wonderful view at night! The hotel was very clean and staff very helpful and knowledgeable about the area - they recommended restaurants and places to see etc.. Breakfast was really good and gave us a good start for the day.
We had such a fantastic time and with a later checkout, made it more relaxed and enjoyable for.
Good job Sea Spray and thank you - we surely would recommend you anytime - hope to return too!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChrisFF2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed here for one night in the Opulence Room. Fantastic service when we arrived, lovely friendly staff. Room was superb with a sea view and view of the pier, lovely at night when all lit up. Bed was extremely comfortable, one of the best nights sleep we've had when staying away. Room was clean and tidy and the little extras like a mini bar were a nice touch. Breakfast was delicious, can't fault it. We'd be very happy to return in future, will be trying a different themed room next time!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jan24122014
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Both my partner and I stayed here for the first time this February and we were very pleased. We stayed in the Hove Actually room which was very well presented and clean with a nice amount of charm.
The staff were friendly and the continental breakfast was to a good standard with a waitress service.
We both said we would happily stay there again especially for the price we paid.

• Stayed February 2014
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have stayed in this hotel all in different rooms. The themed rooms make it a new experience each time you stay. Friendly staff, generally well maintained, lacks attention to detail though. AMAZING breakfast! Would always stay here when visiting Brighton

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
New Romney, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We stayed in the Indulgance Suite, which was a lovely room, it was very well decorated, great views as on the top floor. Would stay there again.

Only thing I wasn't keen on, was when I returned they key, I was greeted by the owner who wanted to talk to me about how intoxicated I was the night before, as the Night Manager had raised concerns. This came as quite a shock as I gave up drinking 2 yrs ago.
She then realised after looking at my key, that in fact I wasn't who she thought I was, and couldn't apologise enough..

Room Tip: Indulgance Suite
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DazMad612
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I booked a night in this hotel for my boyfriend's birthday and it was wonderful and totally exceeded my expectations.

I had originally booked the Little Venice suite however received a call from Neil saying that unfortunately there was a problem with the shower which wasn't able to be rectified by the time of our visit. He offered me the Renaissance suite along with another (cannot remember which one) instead and I went for Renaissance as the style was similar to Little Venice. I was quite disappointed as I picked the hotel solely for that room but Neil was very lovely on the phone and as I work in property I understand these kinds of things happen sometimes. He offered us complimentary breakfast in bed for the trouble so I tried not to worry.

From the outside it doesn't look too glam or like there will be much behind the door(!) but as soon as we entered the reception I was bowled over. The décor was great and service wonderful, all so helpful and really willing to go the extra mile for customers.

Entering our room I was so pleased, it was spacious and beautiful. I had ordered balloons for on the bed and specially requested Happy Birthday balloons which they accommodated and it looked great. The bathroom was on the smaller side but very clean so no complaints really.

Overall we had a great stay, bed was super comfy and we made use of their DVD library (in the reception) and a few snacks from the mini bar - not too pricey. Breakfast was good and all the staff we came across were a delight.

Would absolutely recommend!

Room Tip: Renaissance suite was gorgeous and has small balcony & sea view. Bathroom isn't huge though...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GabriellaS7
Reviewed 28 January 2014

3 days of Absolute Bliss, thanks to my wife of 21 years. We stayed in the Boudoir basement apartment and was perfect for all our needs. Bedroom was very large and cosy with a romantic bed, with lots of bounce.....!
The second room featured a day bed and facilities to make tea and coffee also TV and the radio playing welcomed you into the room which was a nice touch.
The bathroom was just right only down fall ways the plug did not hold water in bath for long.
And leading from the bathroom was a small courtyard which was a god sent as I am a smoker and there are not May hotels that allow smoking.
For a extra charge we had breakfast in bed and was delightful. Finally the staff where very helpfully, kind and considerate and greeted you with a smile with each encounter. Once's again We would like to thank management and staff for there warm welcome and attention to detail, which allowed my wife & I to rekindle our love for one another. And of course we will be returning for a longer stay next time and have recommended the hotel to our family and friends who are planning a visit soon.

• Stayed January 2014